sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do they make up all of these stories man? It's so sad, that pie story is horrific.

1 QPR fan on twitter trying to get loads of retweets and make football friends obviously means they win the football supporters trophy too. Regardless of the fact that they couldn't fill their end with £6 tickets, whilst we did with £34 ones.

Wasn't that a mackem pretending to be a QPR fan?  So it's even worse :lol:

EDIT:  See above.

Guest reefatoon

Going to watch these lot in the next round v Southampton. St.Marys is only a few miles away so be rude not to after work!

Make sure you wear your toon top and hoy plenty of v's at them, that seems to be the done thing. Though watch for exocet missile pies that can lock in from over 100 yards.

Because in the game that is for Sunderland fans, they have to somehow show they are superior to us in any way they can, pretending to be other clubs fans then slating NUFC is uber clever stuff in their eyes.

Didn't even have the intelligence to set up a fake account. Just put "qpr fan" and thought it wouldn't be at all embarrassing.

Why do they make up all of these stories man? It's so sad, that pie story is horrific.

Whenever I come across one of their blatantly fictitious yarns, struggling to invent facts to suit their agenda, I'm always reminded of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=URy8x7W06d8#t=400

"And in the middle of the forest there was.....a mag......with a gravy stained toon top....and, er, he said......er.....champions league.......worra delewded kernt FTM amarite everyone?"

Just read the pie throwing story. FFs man I can;t handle many more of their completely made up stories. WTF goes on in their simple little minds so that they have to claim little victories over us constantly? It's mind boggling.

1 QPR fan on twitter trying to get loads of retweets and make football friends obviously means they win the football supporters trophy too. Regardless of the fact that they couldn't fill their end with £6 tickets, whilst we did with £34 ones.

Did they really only have to pay £6?

Guest reefatoon

When these baffling made up stories appear and we are all perplexed by them, just remember, this is the stamp of the f***ers.

Looks like they like the V's too, pies incoming.

http://i.imgur.com/dX4Dn.jpg

Wasn't there a link a few pages back? Think it was from here I saw it. "QPR fan says we were louder at 1-0 down than the mags were at 6-0 up". Which is even an embellishment on the fake tweet, cos it didn't mention when they were louder.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/sunderland-no-newcastle-talking-points-11920725?

Sunderland were no Newcastle

Eight days on from their mauling at the hands of the Magpies Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s men were much more at home against their rivals from the north-east.

The 30 degree drop in temperature certainly helped as it meant the home side could play a more up-tempo pressing game which unsettled opponents lacking confidence after a rocky start in the Premier League.

Although the Black Cats had enough to edge post Hoops, they didn't have the style of the Magpies.