sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't think I've ever saw a bottom 6 as poor as the current bunch. Last seasons bottom six amassed 272 points. This seasons six have currently only 224. 48 points less!

Guest Howaythetoon

Surely a Bolton win even with Barnsley’s game in hand will do it for them? I can’t see anything other than a defeat or draw for the mackems away to Reading. Burton going down anyway may well just surprise them and get a point or even a win. Aye, they are fucked ha ha :lol:

http://i65.tinypic.com/343q5iu.png

"Well strictly speaking, AJ had Epibeliophelia, or at worst Hebpobephilia, either way it's nothing more than a natural urge in adult males towards a younger group, and can't be classed as dirty noncing. I just burst out fingering a 14 year old (which is fine - see previous caveats)"

Dangernons, 2015 - present

Either a Barnsley or Bolton win will mean 21st place is on 40 points at the least, and Barnsley will still have that game in hand.

Doesn't a draw put Bolton to 40 points anyway ? so in effect the Mackems still nee 2 wins and a draw from their last four, at the very least. They really need to beat Reading now.

Either a Barnsley or Bolton win will mean 21st place is on 40 points at the least, and Barnsley will still have that game in hand.

Doesn't a draw put Bolton to 40 points anyway ? so in effect the Mackems still nee 2 wins and a draw from their last four, at the very least. They really need to beat Reading now.

Aye. Which will be problematic as they’ve got 2 wins in 15 games :lol:

Cant really see them getting at least 2 in 4 :lol:

Aye fair point, no result there is perfect for them really.

How good are Gooch and Honeyman, who seem to be the pick of their youngsters ? They PL capable players ? I've not seen either of them play at all.

Gooch is the better of the two, both will be mid table championship players imo. Still better than most of League one. Add Asoro, McNair, love and Watmore if he recovers from injury and they’ve a good young core to build around next year.