sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be happy with Moyes. Give me mid table blandness for at least a couple of seasons please  :coolsmiley:

Could do with signing some players first, amazed you haven't got the M'vila deal sorted

Guest ElCid

I'd be happy with Moyes. Give me mid table blandness for at least a couple of seasons please  :coolsmiley:

You need to sign a few players for that to happen at this moment of time you will be fighting for your life again.

Jesus is that ambition from a mackem? No wonder nobody wants to sign for youse such a small time defeatist mentality. How about aspiring to make Europe for once? You know the thing you call us "'mags" deluded for even though we have done it about a dozen times

Moyes would be a very good appointment for them and a massive upgrade on Allardyce. Churlish to suggest otherwise.

:thup: he will need time though, which he might not necessarily get.

Congratulations Sam Allardyce (that spelling doesn't look right, only called him Hippo Heed for years!) and a heart felt thank you. You've relieved my international angst: England win - fine; England lose - fine. I know we should rise above it, not be pulled down into the Makem's valueless sewer, but with Sunderland's recent braggartry, adolescent plane and banner shit, and general preoccupation with our relegation pain (imaginary or real) this has cheered me right up. Let's see who everyone's second team can attract to their premiership side, they're in the top/elite/PREMIER division don't you know? Good luck Sam, personally I forgive you for the uninspiring and frankly demoralising 8 months with us. Well, actually iirc the first couple of months were canny. Half a year of pap...pah! Small change in comparison to the riches you've now bestowed  ;D

Guest chopey

Phil Brown has actually thrown his hat into the ring to be Sunderland Manager and England Assistant as well as pledging his commitment to Southend.

Phil Brown has actually thrown his hat into the ring to be Sunderland Manager and England Assistant as well as pledging his commitment to Southend.

Bumped into him in a motorway services toilet once (nowhere near hard enough...). He's hung like a whippet (allegedly...).

TEAM NEWS: Sam Allardyce names his starting XI for #SAFC's first pre-season game

Cn05I7bW8AAcDmd.jpg

Heheheheh, England manager, me. Hehehehe.

Any message for your replacement at sunderland mr Allerdyce?

Yeah, just beat the mags....those fuckwits will put up with anything if you beat the mags. 

Moyes is a good appointment. Certainly better than allardyce.

Would've said so when he was at Everton but his last two jobs have been terrible. He had a settled thing going at Everton and I'm not sure if he has what it takes to go into a club and succeed immediately especially with the shortened pre season he will have there

Moyes has always needed time, if you remember rightly early days with Everton weren't particuarily great, even we knocked 6 past them. If they have patience though they will be rewarded, assuming there has been no lasting damage from his last two jobs.

The funny thing is they have lost most of July already thanks to the FA, how prepared are the team who were prepared by a less than focused manager ? They also need to change to another person style of play. I think this whole thing shorten their odds a little on going back down.