sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

there in a complete mess  :lol:

they had such high hopes anarl

this is whats funny about this season so far, they were so triumphant in the summer, they were going places , we were gone for good and they could see the holy grail of having bigger crowds. :lol:

Aye, Ayoze is the worst for it. I think Lascelles, and maybe Yedlin, are the only first teamers whose tweets actually seem genuine. Just don't understand it.

Ayoze is a young lad from the Canary Islands who's still learning English, so on this occasion I'm willing to give him a break.

Anichebe is a scouser, so what's his excu.....oh, right.

Seems to work for Ayoze tbf. Played shit for about a year and got fuck all stick

this is whats funny about this season so far, they were so triumphant in the summer, they were going places , we were gone for good and they could see the holy grail of having bigger crowds. :lol:

It just hasn't gone to plan at all has it?

did they think they had a bright future under allardyce like? :lol:

aye, they were heading for mid table, even 9th was mentioned. some even dared suggest a flirtation with just below European places- Imagine that ambition :lol:

aye, they were heading for mid table, even 9th was mentioned. some even dared suggest a flirtation with just below European places- Imagine that ambition :lol:

Deluded idiots.

Make sure you wear your full kit, it'll look brilliant

Do you actually have 2 sheds?

Just one with a f***ed lock

:lol:

Change your name then. Billy 1fuckedlock. Hate liars me, like. :lol:

Messing, mate, I'll build you a second shed, no prob. :lol:

Going to watch this lot on Wednesday so Southampton better thrash them! Forgot what it's like to witness Sunderland losing in front of my eyes. £12 a ticket.

y

St.Marys is about 6 mile away so might aswell for the price. Got to be better than staying in after work (hopefully).

Make sure you wear your full kit, it'll look brilliant

Do you actually have 2 sheds?

Just one with a f***ed lock

:lol:

Change your name then. Billy 1fuckedlock. Hate liars me, like. :lol:

Messing, mate, I'll build you a second shed, no prob. :lol:

Don't believe him, he'll charge you for it and the tarmac for your driveway!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/37pts-and-relegation.1289096/page-3

For those that don't want to go over....

Leicester fan said...

A good article here that's 18 months old about the probability of surviving.

37 pts keeps you up almost 58% of the time in what is admittedly a small sample size.

36 pts keeps you up about 38% of the time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...e-how-many-points-do-you-need-to-stay-up.html

To get 37 pts Sunderland need to average 1.2 pts per game from here on in. That equates to a 45/46 pt season which means a similar form to what Watford did last season who finished 13th.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=premier league table 2015/2016

Mackem replied...

Come back when you have been in this league as long as us, 'marra'.

I hope he was taking the piss but I fear not!