Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

All the morale in the world couldn't make this side competitive. The talent simply isn't there.

Exactly this. It is being overlooked just how bad a side we are. Arguably not one player in the squad good enough at this level, or certainly not proven.

<b>Been criticized by Carragher for the leaking of behind the scenes discontent news to press which has removed the buzz about what is usually around a newly promoted club, and that is gone.</b>

It's Ashley that needs to be criticized; Rafa feels that he has to leak stuff to the press to get s*** done. He's leaking it because he's been lied to: by Ashley, and he wants those promises kept.

Carragher should've just replaced 'Rafa' with 'Ashley' and he would've been bang on the money.

I'd be inclined to agree with Carragher on that one, to be honest. The whole issue is Ashley's doing, obviously, but I've said from day one that I think Rafa has made a mistake in making it public. I think, as Carragher has said, that all it has achieved is a removal of morale, and would have been much better if had been dealt with properly behind the scenes. The mood around the club has been s**** since June to be honest, and Rafa has to take some of the blame for that.

All that being said, we obviously wouldn't be having this conversation at all had Ashley not been a fuckwit and kept his promises.

The last paragraph is all it boils down to, mate. I tried being optimistic before Spurs and the performance gave me enough to make me think we'd go into Huddersfield getting a win but I overestimated this squad. It's just not good enough and is crying out for investment which it won't get. It's so fucking infuriating, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes, it's Rafa that's to blame for the removal of the buzz. It's nothing at all to do with the lack of spending, the quality of the signings and the quality of the squad. It's the manager describing it to the fans who pay for it, both of whom have been lied to time and time again. Honestly, how people can put the negativity on Rafa is crazy to me.

We used go mad at how negative Pardew was about the club, transfers and not being able to compete with other teams, trying to sell players, his tactics (Rafa's aren't exactly great right now), which the media fucking ignored and told us we were expecting too much, and we were being unfair on the bag of shite.

Now we back Rafa on this and everybody is wrong again, get to fuck. I might add imo, i do actually think Rafa is being overly negative imo, but not to the extent the shit stirring cunts are making out. He's angry at being let down, and so he should be as he's been feed bullshit, again.

Us backing him is probably why he hasn't walked yet, Sky wants us to turn on him so he does, just so they can have their massive story and us to get slagged off yet again, expecting too much from our honest and generous owner. Cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes, it's Rafa that's to blame for the removal of the buzz. It's nothing at all to do with the lack of spending, the quality of the signings and the quality of the squad. It's the manager describing it to the fans who pay for it, both of whom have been lied to time and time again. Honestly, how people can put the negativity on Rafa is crazy to me.

Because, as much as I love Rafa to bits, he's allowed to be criticised sometimes. Did you read what I said at all? It's obviously Ashley's fault at the heart of it, but you can't tell me morale amongst fans (and probably players) would be this bad had we not been fed leaks all summer?

I read it, yes. My point is that him telling the fans the truth isn't a bad thing in my eyes. I know you'd rather things stay behind closed doors and so on, but I'm of the opposite opinion when it comes to Ashley and his lies, and I laud him for the very thing you're criticising him for.

We used go mad at how negative Pardew was about the club, transfers and not being able to compete with other teams, trying to sell players, his tactics (Rafa's aren't exactly great right now), which the media fucking ignored and told us we were expecting too much, and we were being unfair on the bag of shite.

Now we back Rafa on this and everybody is wrong again, get to fuck. I might add imo, i do actually think Rafa is being overly negative imo, but not to the extent the shit stirring cunts are making out. He's angry at being let down, and so he should be as he's been feed bullshit, again.

Us backing him is probably why he hasn't walked yet, Sky wants us to turn on him so he does, just so they can have their massive story and us to get slagged off yet again, expecting too much from our honest and generous owner. Cunts.

Sky can't wait for NUFC to reprise it's role as the biggest circus in town, if they can egg it on a little bit and get the less edumacated on board the boo train then all the better.

Sky can't wait for NUFC to reprise it's role as the biggest circus in town, if they can egg it on a little bit and get the less edumacated on board the boo train then all the better.

Aye, clear agenda imo. Started when Ashley's cunt mate who came in a couple of weeks ago, then the interview and broken promises on money, Sky backing Ashley all the way.

Oh, I see the exact same message about Rafa moaning has been mentioned by other journalists (using that term very loosely).

Obvious as fuck that this is now a PR battle. Won't end well.

Guest neesy111

I see Kieth Bishop uses us to promote his firm on his website the cunt  :lol:

Doesn't that site list David Craig as a client of his?

Guest neesy111

Ashley is such a toxic little man. What did we do to deserve this poisonous owner for a whole decade with no end in sight?

We said bad things about Freddy Shepherd.

Aye, clear agenda imo. Started when Ashley's cunt mate who came in a couple of weeks ago, then the interview and broken promises on money, Sky backing Ashley all the way.

Yes and I've had to defend Rafa to other supporters today who have basically repeated verbatim that it's his fault moral is low. Hate that average Joe takes Sky as gospel that cannot be questioned, it's infuriating!

Guest neesy111

However, the answer to Newcastle’s prayers could come from anywhere, especially when The Bishop boasts an “address book that has been compared with a particularly hefty volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica” and “counts as his friends and clients everyone from archaeologists to zoologists … while he inspires a fierce loyalty, admiration and affection, even in such a cut-throat and instantly changeable industry.” Two other football clubs with a history of good PR relations in recent years, the Pope’s Newc O’Rangers and Nasty Leeds, are also listed as clients on The Bishop’s website along with – among others – the remarkable triumvirate of Sky Sports reporter David Craig, Nancy Dell’Olio and Hulk Hogan. Whatever happens Newcastle fans, don’t worry, your club is in good hands.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/07/the-fiver-newcastle-steve-mcclaren

Rafa Benitez is a f****** hero in my eyes, he wants to grow this b****** club and is desperate for success.  Love how he has called them out on their f****** s*** publicly.  f*** Ashley, f*** David Craig, f*** Keith Bishop, f*** Graeme Souness, f*** talk sport drive, f*** sky.  God I'll miss him when he's gone and we're back to being a zombie club

Guest firetotheworks

The Bishop boasts an “address book that has been compared with a particularly hefty volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica” and “counts as his friends and clients everyone from archaeologists to zoologists … while he inspires a fierce loyalty, admiration and affection, even in such a cut-throat and instantly changeable industry.”

:anguish:

Does this cunt think he's Gog from Peep Show?

Yes and I've had to defend Rafa to other supporters today who have basically repeated verbatim that it's his fault moral is low. Hate that average Joe takes Sky as gospel that cannot be questioned, it's infuriating!

Aye drives you mad, i get it every day living down here, just a stream of ignorant cunts who believe all the shit spouted about us.

I do think Rafa is being a tad negative, i don't think it's affecting the team though, but why would that be ? Oh yeah, just ignore what Ashley and his cronies are doing. Drives me so mad.

The Bishop boasts an “address book that has been compared with a particularly hefty volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica” and “counts as his friends and clients everyone from archaeologists to zoologists … while he inspires a fierce loyalty, admiration and affection, even in such a cut-throat and instantly changeable industry.”

:anguish:

Does this cunt think he's Gog from Peep Show?

I'd love to spill his box of crunchy nut over his dismembered corpse.