Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

Desperate,. Players aren't bothered in the slightest. Most of them, if not all have given up and will already be planning their next move.

Newcastle United is well and truly broken, if not dying under Mike Ashley. And where is the fat cunt himself?

Guest neesy111

Townsend produces again.

Sissoko and Gini go yet another game producing absolutely nothing.

Beyond a joke.

Townsend is a joke.

Just ... how can you not even try? Convinces me that it wouldn't have mattered if a "relegation scrap experienced" manager had come in or not if they're this bereft of fucks to give under Benitez of all managers.

It's a load of shit.  If they can't motivate themselves for a manager of the pedigree and experience of Benitez they're sure as fuck not going to do anything for one of the shite merry go round tossers.  This vaunted transfer policy of ours has come back to bite Mike (not our Mike) in his big fat arse.  Sell the club as a stepping stone, downplay it's significance and stature and don't be surprised that the mercenaries you end up with have as much heart and fight and pride and motivation as a horse at a glue factory.

Guest The Little Waster

Call booked in for Total Sport. Hopefully they ring back.

Same here except its the Samaritans ...

Shelvey is the soft slow gooey center of everything that's wrong with the side, has he ever won a tackle? Never presses, constantly does this retreat hop backwards every time the opposition gets the ball in midfield, never wins a header. It must be a dream to play against him.

Swansea probably couldn't believe their luck. 12m my arse.

Shelvey is the soft slow gooey center of everything that's wrong with the side, has he ever won a tackle? Never presses, constantly does this retreat hop backwards every time the opposition gets the ball in midfield, never wins a header. It must be a dream to play against him.

£6m wasn't it?

Guest reefatoon

Nice to see Anita get an assist.

Fucking hell, why??  Nice to see an utter shit player doing something?

£6m wasn't it?

I believe it was 12.

** http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/12/jonjo-shelvey-signs-newcastle-transfer-swansea

£6m wasn't it?

I believe it was 12.

I think that was Townsend.

£6m wasn't it?

I believe it was 12.

I think that was Townsend.

Him too.. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/12/jonjo-shelvey-signs-newcastle-transfer-swansea