The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Would anyone take Tavenier back out of interest?

Definitely.

Not sure of his defensive quality, he always seems to be in an advanced position. Not unlike Janmaat albeit at a lower level

Haven't really seen enough of him defending to make a judgement about his defensive qualities, but he's always looked good going forward. Reckon he'd excel in the Championship, and would be more than capable back-up if we go up.

Definitely.

Not sure of his defensive quality, he always seems to be in an advanced position. Not unlike Janmaat albeit at a lower level

Haven't really seen enough of him defending to make a judgement about his defensive qualities, but he's always looked good going forward. Reckon he'd excel in the Championship, and would be more than capable back-up if we go up.

Stokes just waltzed past him like he wasn't there. And again found wanting at the back post.

Definitely.

Stokes just waltzed past him like he wasn't there. And again found wanting at the back post.

Aye looks very poor defensively

As someone born near Tynecastle and lived all my life in Newcastle, the next few hours could be woeful.

Do Newcastle still have a decent following up there? Every time I've been up to Edinburgh theirs always been kids in Newcastle tops playing football on the fields just outside of Edinburgh. Obviously the last time I was up there was before the first relegation.

As someone born near Tynecastle and lived all my life in Newcastle, the next few hours could be woeful.

Do Newcastle still have a decent following up there? Every time I've been up to Edinburgh theirs always been kids in Newcastle tops playing football on the fields just outside of Edinburgh. Obviously the last time I was up there was before the first relegation.

:lol: Obviously.

Guest neesy111

Get in Hibs. Dirty mackem scores.

Surprised you support the filthy Scots.

Neesy man, give it a rest in every thread [emoji38]

That's ironic tbh.