The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Get off the pitch, you c***s.

Seriously, what is the point in this? Ge ther off that lousy stage and get those players in. Didn't care too much about this game until now, now I just want it to start quickly.

As if the Americans can sing in tune. Face it dude their singers are just women trying to hold a high note for 10 minutes and rappers debating who if East side or West side are the best.

Seriously, what is the point in this? Ge ther off that lousy stage and get those players in. Didn't care too much about this game until now, now I just want it to start quickly.

Someone at UEFA watched Superbowl and started developing ideas, anything to be more American. Anyway, it is always a pleasure to view Alicia. I do not begrudge it at all.

Someone at UEFA watched Superbowl and started developing ideas, anything to be more American. Anyway, it is always a pleasure to view Alicia. I do not begrudge it at all.

Seriously, the Super Bowl one is fitting at least. This just doesn't do this. I'm repulsed by this shit.