The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

The difference Pep has made to Man City is massive.  Look a different side to the one that finished 4th last season.

They are only going to get better as well tbh, of the new signings only really Stones has consistently played (Nolito as well I suppose but I don't think he'll be a starter as everyone gets fit). It's mainly the same group of players as last season really.

They should get better once Gundogan and Sane get fit and Bravo acclimatises and Kompany has to come back although I'm not even sure he starts right now.

As much as I am a fan of Guardiola's work I didn't expect them to start this well, injuries combined with adapting tactically would have led me to believe a slow start was likely.

I can see Leicester in that 5th to 8th bracket this season. I think once they're up and running they'll be flying again. Slimming looks like he'll be a third source of regular goals for them.

Slimani is really good. Gonna guess he will be their top scorer this season

De Bruyne worth every penny they paid for him. Him and Aguero the best players in the Prem

They've signed a top youngster in Gabriel Jesus, the 19 yr old CF from Palmeiras too...he joins either in Jan or next season. Watched him playing for Brazil v Colombia and he is excellent for a 19 year old....should be too, cost them 27m GBP

Guest firetotheworks

Caught up with the matches last night and fucking hell, De Bruyne is just masterful. He often plays passes that it's difficult to see being on in the first place. I love his style of play.

Wouldn't be surprised if Man Yoo struggle today based on the lineup. There's a a lot of firepower there but I struggle to see where the play is going to be set up.

They'll win 5-0 now.

Rashford and Martial are two of the most explosive players in the premiership. It'll be fine. Granted Martial hasn't played well this season but need to start somewhere.