The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

pundits: "GK will be disappointed not to save that"

nah it was hit at 300mph and he didnt see it

It was only Jamie Redknapp that said that, Le Tissier said it was a good strike. Jamie Redknapp isn't the best pundit like

Wouldn't mind getting a lower half Prem team in the cup, just to gauge our level. Although we lost a few quality players, only Townsend was really contributing regularly and we had only had him since January. We were relegated due to the ineptitude of McClaren coupled with a lack of support for him, leaving us with an unbalanced squad which was critically short across the back.

Even despite that, we went down with a points total that would have kept us up the previous two years and indeed most seasons since the prem went to twenty teams. Now, with greater organisation and the confidence that winning brings, I'd fancy us against most of the bottom half. People think that because their is a league boundary between teams those above are automatically better, but I think this year there is a distinct overlap. Norwich too would fancy themselves to stay up in the current premiership group I imagine.

I think the mackems, Hull and Boro all only have one point from the last 15. Could be a low total for survival this year.

I know they've saved Liverpool vs Man utd for tomorrow and that's why today is so shit but some of the Premier League teams this season are pure boring. I'd happily swap some of them with the old guards from the early Premier League years.

Wouldn't mind getting a lower half Prem team in the cup, just to gauge our level. Although we lost a few quality players, only Townsend was really contributing regularly and we had only had him since January. We were relegated due to the ineptitude of McClaren coupled with a lack of support for him, leaving us with an unbalanced squad which was critically short across the back.

Even despite that, we went down with a points total that would have kept us up the previous two years and indeed most seasons since the prem went to twenty teams. Now, with greater organisation and the confidence that winning brings, I'd fancy us against most of the bottom half. People think that because their is a league boundary between teams those above are automatically better, but I think this year there is a distinct overlap. Norwich too would fancy themselves to stay up in the current premiership group I imagine.

I think the mackems, Hull and Boro all only have one point from the last 15. Could be a low total for survival this year.

We showed under Rafa last year that we can beat anyone and that we're tough to beat under him. I would fancy us at home against most of the bottom half of the Premier League. Our summer overhaul is proving to be very successful as well, the likes of Gayle, Ritchie and Atsu doesn't look like they belong down here at all.

Guest firetotheworks

Both matches have been absolute garbage like.

Best league in the world, mate.

:thup: Hasn't been for at least 5 years, I don't think Sky even believe that anymore tbh. [emoji38] When it's at its best it's probably the most exciting like.

I know they've saved Liverpool vs Man utd for tomorrow and that's why today is so shit but some of the Premier League teams this season are pure boring. I'd happily swap some of them with the old guards from the early Premier League years.

Aye, the bottom half of the "Premier" league is full of shite this year - teams like the mackems, Hull, Burnley, WBA, Boro, Watford, Bournemouth and Stoke while the Championship has some proper big old clubs like us, Villa, Leeds, Forest, Norwich and Sheff Wed.