The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Abit late but whys Pep not getting more stick over the whole Bravo-Hart fiasco? Bravo has been awful and cost City countless points already and by all accounts Hart is having a blinder in Serie A?

The hipsters won't have it. Apparently ability on the ball is more important than actual goalkeeping these days.

Abit late but whys Pep not getting more stick over the whole Bravo-Hart fiasco? Bravo has been awful and cost City countless points already and by all accounts Hart is having a blinder in Serie A?

The hipsters won't have it. Apparently ability on the ball is more important than actual goalkeeping these days.

:lol:

You seen much of Torino like? I haven't but I've seen him make two glaring errors already along with being at fault for nearly every goal England conceded in the Euros. Bravo hasn't been good by any means but I don't think Hart is the answer either.

You seen much of Torino like? I haven't but I've seen him make two glaring errors already along with being at fault for nearly every goal England conceded in the Euros. Bravo hasn't been good by any means but I don't think Hart is the answer either.

I admit I haven't seen them. But I did spend about 2 hours checking up on the match reports and talking to some Torino fans on Reddit the other day and they all love him. They said he's earned quite a few points from latch ditch saves and he is one of the big reasons why they are doing so well. He's also very good at organizing the defence as well. They were all desperate for him to stay but doubt they can afford his wages. I generally will go with what the fans who see him week in or out say.

It makes it even more crazy that Bravo is what 33 going on 34 now? To get rid of a club legend and captain and then for the replacement to be awful, I imagine if it was any other manager they would receive some massive stick.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hart > Bravo

I don't get the stick the likes of Hart get, he's obviously not a world great, but he's a very good 'keeper in general. He's always liable for a comical error, but in general he'sa  good 'keeper. I wouldn't mind us going in for him in the summer if we go up.

Thousands of empty seats at the Rome derby, what's the craic there like?

Ultras protesting about stadium layout reforms to stop them doing what they want so have pied it off. Standard Italian craic.

They were saying on Football Weekly it's to do with putting segregation in where they stand behind the goal to police them better/easier. Might be more than that though.

There was a really good longform piece on the power the Ultras wade in Italian football on a Guardian piece earlier in the week. Worth a read if you're interested.