The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Belgium has about 70% ball posession and we've had the bus parked from the start. They missed a couple easy chances.

Good to see we've finally decided to not try play football. We're so shit its better to be realistic and just play horrible football to get results.

I can't wait to watch us lose to Iceland tomorrow. I have near Pardew-esque hatred for the current Norway manager.

I've always wondered - is there a big rivalry between the Scandinavian nations? Like, do you see the Swedish as Mackem-esque, for example?

Depends on which sport.

IMO, I'd say that in football, there's more of a Sweden - Denmark rivalry, ice hockey it's Sweden - Finland and in cross country skiing it's Norway - Sweden.

Obviously can't speak for the rest of the Scandinavian counties, but that's how I'd say it feels over here.

We like to pretend we don't really like the Swedes, but when Norway suck (as we always do in football) it's not uncommon for Norwegians to hope the Swedes do alright.

We absolutely LOATHE the Danish though. Potato speaking inbred fuckers.

Finland and Iceland are not in Scandinavia. We don't care about Finland at all. Iceland we don't mind because they got volcanoes and shit.

Doesn't get much nawtier than Cross Country Skiing away.

:lol:

This is a perfect example of Norway / Sweden rivalry:

Fucking stops and walks over the goalline sideways because the Swedes suck so bad. Love me some Northug.

Guest neesy111

Don't rate Chris Coleman at all. Was very lucky to pick up the reins from Speed who'd done a fantastic job.

This, if you look their form has dropped off the last 9 months.