The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Tops off an awful season and day that. Wednesday lose and hull and Bruce up then atletico lose on penalties.

What a side though competing with the best regularly without spending hundreds of millions. Just grind teams down and there work rate Is first class.

There keeper was a joke in the shootout though didn't even move or dive

Erm

giphy.gif

Nice choice of attire, senorita.

:lol: In the suspenders?

:lol: White top, bouncing up and down. Might reweind to the suspenders.

:lol: I think that was her.

:lol: Me and you have different definitions of suspenders.

:lol: Don't sully lechery with your dead version of the language bullshit. Come on, man. Safe zone. Safe zone.

:lol: You just got me excited to see some Spanish lass in a football shirt and leg suspenders. I know they'd been saying it was hot there this evening.

:lol: My fault, man.

Tops off an awful season and day that. Wednesday lose and hull and Bruce up then atletico lose on penalties.

What a side though competing with the best regularly without spending hundreds of millions. Just grind teams down and there work rate Is first class.

Erm

giphy.gif

:spit:

Erm

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

Erm

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm so happy I can look directly at this gif.

Oblak was rubbish in the shootouts against PSV and Madrid. He has faced probably fifteen penalties in these two matches and not come remotely close to saving any of them.

:lol: I wonder how many times Pardew performed that dance in his mirror before deciding to do it in front of 100,000 people and looking right toward a camera so the entire world could see.

:lol: I wonder how many times Pardew performed that dance in his mirror before deciding to do it in front of 100,000 people and looking right toward a camera so the entire world could see.

Bet he did it with his dick tucked like Buffalo Bill.

Oblak was rubbish in the shootouts against PSV and Madrid. He has faced probably fifteen penalties in these two matches and not come remotely close to saving any of them.

Saved Muller's pen IIRC.

Never realised how horrific pens are when a team you support are in them and it isnt the fucking 2nd round of the worthington cup or whatever BS Newcastle have had.

I usually love them but that was bloody horrible. Now I finally understand when I hear other fans say they hate them

Nice choice of attire, senorita.

:lol: In the suspenders?

:lol: White top, bouncing up and down. Might reweind to the suspenders.

:lol: I think that was her.

:lol: Me and you have different definitions of suspenders.

:lol: Don't sully lechery with your dead version of the language bullshit. Come on, man. Safe zone. Safe zone.

Show me the nice lady, man, I can do some leching. She'd better not be wearing braces, mind, and there should be some stockings involved. I have no idea how to translate that into your language. :lol: It'll end up as teeth and uniforms, no doubt.

How appropriate it should be the first post on this page.