The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

He's in decent form no doubt but based on the entire season Alcacer, Morata and Aduriz deserve to be ahead of him, IMO.

Definitely, but 2 of those are fairly unproven to a degree for the national team. Torres has been there, done it, won the cup.

His turnaround has been staggering, you'd never think it was the same donkey that turned out for Chelsea, such chronic mismanagement on their part.

He's in decent form no doubt but based on the entire season Alcacer, Morata and Aduriz deserve to be ahead of him, IMO.

Definitely, but 2 of those are fairly unproven to a degree for the national team. Torres has been there, done it, won the cup.

His turnaround has been staggering, you'd never think it was the same donkey that turned out for Chelsea, such chronic mismanagement on their part.

Aye, no doubt experience is huge. Hope it does happen even if not fully deserved. It'd be class story.

This Is some undeserving s*** for Atletico from my football loving perspective.

Swing low, sweet chariot

Coming for to carry me home,

Swing low, sweet chariot,

Coming for to carry me home.

Flip is drunk asf.

You think Atletico are deservedly ahead?  Am I drunk asf. for thinking Bayern has been the better team?

Yes. Atletico had the more clear cut chances if anything. Could easily be 3-0. Beautiful game of football.

Guest neesy111

Flip is drunk asf.

You think Atletico are deservedly ahead?  Am I drunk asf. for thinking Bayern has been the better team?

Yes. Atletico had the more clear cut chances if anything. Could easily be 3-0. Beautiful game of football.

No.

Flip is drunk asf.

No.

Yes. Griezmann in the first half when he passed it to Neuer, and Torres hitting the post. What Bayern chances were more clear cut than that other than a couple of well hit long shots?