The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

How the fuck can these "professional" commentators.. co-commentators (ex-players), pundits and such get something as basic as a fucking club name wrong?

Steve McManaman was literally in Spain for 3-4 years as a player (for the biggest rivals in fact) and he still keeps saying "Athletico".  I'm fully aware it shouldnt annoy me as much as it does, but jesus :lol:

How the fuck can these "professional" commentators.. co-commentators (ex-players), pundits and such get something as basic as a fucking club name wrong?

Steve McManaman was literally in Spain for 3-4 years as a player (for the biggest rivals in fact) and he still keeps saying "Athletico".  I'm fully aware it shouldnt annoy me as much as it does, but jesus :lol:

You're welcome to switch over to Owen.

Easy enough mistake tbh. I'm sure most people say that.

Easy enough mistake tbh. I'm sure most people say that.

eh? Seriously?

Wey I'm not on about just "anyone" anyway.. these guys get paid for this shit. It's literally the first thing they should know.. the team name ffs