The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

As a rule I pretty much never want any English teams to win in the CL (unless it's us). Don't mind Leicester doing well in it but can't remember the last time I cheered on Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool/Chelsea in it.

On a similar note, it's also annoying me that some non-top 4 football fans are delighted that Leicester seem to have finally been 'found out' in the Premier League and they're losing more often.

As a rule I pretty much never want any English teams to win in the CL (unless it's us). Don't mind Leicester doing well in it but can't remember the last time I cheered on Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool/Chelsea in it.

On a similar note, it's also annoying me that some non-top 4 football fans are delighted that Leicester seem to have finally been 'found out' in the Premier League and they're losing more often.

Personally I wouldn't lose any sleep over Leicester blowing up this year, not a lot of time for their fan base, not a deserving set of fans to have had the success they've had.

Personally I wouldn't lose any sleep over Leicester blowing up this year, not a lot of time for their fan base, not a deserving set of fans to have had the success they've had.

This.