The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Mourinho started this game with Herrera at holding mid man ... Why?

Where are Schneiderlin and Carrick?

I always thought he liked balance and thought Schneiderlin would suit his style.

He doesn't even know what he wants anymore if this is any indication.

Re:Pogba. Mental fee. I assume half of it was based on potential but from what we've seen so far and for France in the summer he's pretty poor unless he's surrounded by class and/or it's all set up for him to succeed rather than other individuals. Confidence looks shot too.

Re:Pogba. Mental fee. I assume half of it was based on potential but from what we've seen so far and for France in the summer he's pretty poor unless he's surrounded by class and/or it's all set up for him to succeed rather than other individuals. Confidence looks shot too.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/moussa-sissoko-team-lineup-photo-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Also bear in mind his midfield partners in that Juve midfield at times. Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo. :lol:

Mourinio never looked like he would be a good fit at manure

Yup. Terrible fit.

Should have gone for Ancelotti when he was still available.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that shit with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

Pogba looks absolutely lost whenever he's up against a world class midfield.

Didn't see much of him at Juve - just a loss of form?

He's just terribly misused like everyone else in this Man Yoo team, ridiculous after what happened but i'm convinced everyone in this team would look a lot better with Van Gaal.

As a result Pogba and everyone else confidence is shot.

Mourinio never looked like he would be a good fit at manure

Yup. Terrible fit.

Should have gone for Ancelotti when he was still available.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that s*** with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

Yup, the guy looks done man. The team looks garbage. None of it fits or is working well. Everyone was putting it on Rooney, but looks like that is far from the main issue.