The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Just saw Ronaldo's celebration when Morata scored, was he really claiming offside just because it wasn't him who scored? [emoji38]

Nah he was celebrating and then just looked around to see if it was offside

On second viewing it probably does look like he's signalling that he was offside and not Morata.

:lol: First loss in six games lads. Calm yourselves.

You've also won 1 league game since August

Aye beating the Champions 4-1. Three of those games were against Liverpool, Chelsea, and City.

Burnley and Swansea next. 6 points. We'll be there or thereabouts come mid November.

Aye beating the Champions 4-1. Three of those games were against Liverpool, Chelsea, and City.

Burnley and Swansea next. 6 points. We'll be there or thereabouts come mid November.

Games you should be winning if you want any chance of winning the title.

Just lost 4-0 to the team that finished 10th...

Not one Man United fan expected to win the league this year. Next year however...

Chelsea and Liverpool who finished below you last year, plus Stoke who were bottom of the league when you played them and Watford

That's Chelsea and Liverpool last year. Not this year. Watford are top half of the table. Stoke game was ridiculous. Keeper was insane.

We're not playing well, but it's far from a crisis. Not like we're in the Championship or anything.

Not one Man United fan expected to win the league this year. Next year however...

Chelsea and Liverpool who finished below you last year, plus Stoke who were bottom of the league when you played them and Watford

That's Chelsea and Liverpool last year. Not this year. Watford are top half of the table. Stoke game was ridiculous. Keeper was insane.

We're not playing well, but it's far from a crisis. Not like we're in the Championship or anything.

http://i.imgur.com/4NWvO0t.jpg

It's just a little airborne it's still good, it's still good.

Absolute fucking bullshit, and you know it. If you're the best side in the league with no Rooney (like you claimed), why would you not expect to win the league? You've brought Mourinho there and yet again spent an absolute fortune, you can't with a straight face say that a lot of your fans will expect to win the league.

Absolute fucking bullshit, and you know it. If you're the best side in the league with no Rooney (like you claimed), why would you not expect to win the league? You've brought Mourinho there and yet again spent an absolute fortune, you can't with a straight face say that a lot of your fans will expect to win the league.

They don't like. I certainly don't. And I certainly didn't think we were the best side in league. I didn't even want Mourinho, which I documented well on here. However when I make offhand joking comments you all use it as Gospel to have a go. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Note the use of the words 'The Champions' and not 'Leicester City'

Note the correct terminology?

It's not the incorrect terminology, I'm just noting the deliberate use of 'The Champions' because it obviously sounds a lot better than 'Leicester City'. You know and everyone else knows that they're not the same team as last year. Saying 'The champions' makes it sound miles better than it actually is.

Note the use of the words 'The Champions' and not 'Leicester City'

Note the correct terminology?

It's not the incorrect terminology, I'm just noting the deliberate use of 'The Champions' because it obviously sounds a lot better than 'Leicester City'. You know and everyone else knows that they're not the same team as last year. Saying 'The champions' makes it sound miles better than it actually is.

It's all I've got.