The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Chelsea and Liverpool who finished below you last year, plus Stoke who were bottom of the league when you played them and Watford

That's Chelsea and Liverpool last year. Not this year.

But you talk about beating last year's champions, despite Leicester looking very average this year :lol:

Chelsea and Liverpool who finished below you last year, plus Stoke who were bottom of the league when you played them and Watford

That's Chelsea and Liverpool last year. Not this year.

But you talk about beating last year's champions, despite Leicester looking very average this year :lol:

They are the current champions.

Guest firetotheworks

Continue the humility would be my advice considering your team has won more than most other English teams. We enjoy it when you fail, and it's a Newcastle messageboard, so take it on the chin and deal with it. You already know that this is my view, though.

Continue the humility would be my advice considering your team has won more than most other English teams. We enjoy it when you fail, and it's a Newcastle messageboard, so take it on the chin and deal with it. You already know that this is my view, though.

It was a Spurs fan who started this. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It would have started anyway, people don't forget things like 'we're the best team in the league when Rooney doesn't play' :lol:

Could always avoid having completely unnecessary digs at our club on our message board and then you may not be wondering how to avoid looking 'like a t***'.

We're not playing well, but it's far from a crisis. Not like we're in the Championship or anything.

Could always avoid having completely unnecessary digs at our club on our message board and then you may not be wondering how to avoid looking 'like a t***'.

We're not playing well, but it's far from a crisis. Not like we're in the Championship or anything.

:lol: Then don't have completely unnecessary digs first.

Guest firetotheworks

For the millionth time, this is a Newcastle United Forum, man. :lol: It's unreal that you just can't get your head around what that entails as a non-Newcastle fan.

Ah, why bother.

Put Five Live on earlier, commentary game was Liverpool. They were 2-0 up at the time, Sturridge with both.

Liverpool got a free-kick at the edge of the area, Lawrenson says 'Think I know who's going to be taking this, it's just the right position for a left-footer too'.

Completely seriously, Conor McNamara goes 'Moreno?' :facepalm:

Ian Nachos should have fun against those CBs.

Ian Nachos [emoji23]

Should have scored with a header already incidentally.

Can't remember who on here called him that but he's been that ever since for me [emoji38]

Hate the way Man U play under Jose, its like looking at super models in ugly ill fitting Christmas jumpers.

It's tragic man.

The likes of Koeman and Pochettino would be doing miles better with these players.

Where on earth is Mkhitaryan?!

Hate the way Man U play under Jose, its like looking at super models in ugly ill fitting Christmas jumpers.

It's tragic man.

The likes of Koeman and Pochettino would be doing miles better with these players.

Where on earth is Mkhitaryan?!

injured