The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

2 shots on target between them? Is that stat correct? Zlatan won about 10 free kicks without being touched.

Zero shots on target for City.

Congratulations on the great win. Two of the biggest teams in Europe producing shite like that, must be very proud.

2 shots on target between them? Is that stat correct? Zlatan won about 10 free kicks without being touched.

Zero shots on target for City.

Good job Pep is here to teach us all total football.

TBF his players couldn't put a simple pass right in the first half. Iheanacho, Sane and Nolito all missed easy passes.

More crowd trouble again for West Ham, what's the reason behind it? Is it a case of known trouble makers being let back in with a fresh stadium?

Good results for us tonight with Chelsea and City going out. If Liverpool could now draw Arsenal we'd be in with a much better chance of progressing.

More crowd trouble again for West Ham, what's the reason behind it? Is it a case of known trouble makers being let back in with a fresh stadium?

Good results for us tonight with Chelsea and City going out. If Liverpool could now draw Arsenal we'd be in with a much better chance of progressing.

Stadium is poorly designed for crowd control. Also I don't think the cctv system is good enough, loads of blind spots therefore the police at one point refused to manage the games. I'm guessing that's resolved to a point then, but it's all a bit ridiculous in this day and age. Either they come up with better security for away fans or West Ham play behind closed doors.

Wee dig from carragher there about SJP

Dont blame him joking about the fact Ashely changed the name. It is a joke tbf thar he done that. He's brought so much shame and embarrasment to our club. If we won the EPL tomorrow I still wouldn't forget the shambolic years they preceded it. We've been a laughing stock. Thankfully things are on course to change now, bit only after so much hard failurs.

Some West Ham fan on 606 saying coins were being chucked - little kids watching what was going on, etc. How long is this going to be allowed to continue before the FA or polis intervene? If it were up here, the national media would be all over it. :(

Some West Ham fan on 606 saying coins were being chucked - little kids watching what was going on, etc. How long is this going to be allowed to continue before the FA or polis intervene? If it were up here, the national media would be all over it. :(

The stadium is part of a major multi-use development- I wonder how long before Westfield Corp and others start to complain about loss of business and petition for restrictions on events at the stadium. I live just up the road and as far as I'm concerned any matchday makes the whole of Stratford a no-go zone, even up to the Olympic Village bars & shops which are a fair trek form the ground. It's making WHU money but losing everyone else a fortune. And they can't say they are filling up the bars- they were full any given Saturday anyway.