The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Is Rashford really that good?

He's still raw as fuck but given Mourinho's inability to purchase forward creative players, Rooney's grossness, and his seeming hatred of Henrikh Mikhtrayan he's been asked to perform week in/week out which he probably shouldn't be.

Mourinho would've been absolutely fucked if nice guy Juan had told him to go swivel.

EDIT: Didn't realise Martial can't get in their matchday squad at the moment.

Guest Howaythetoon

God knows, but he's not the answer. Mind, their squad is average. They have no word-class players at all and Pogba, sorry, but he's nowhere near the level required given the money spent. He's bang average in that sense.

I dislike Man United as much as the next man, but this is total nonsense like. Anyone who's watched Pogba over the last few years knows that he's quite clearly world class, not worth that money, but definitely world class. That's before getting onto De Gea, Ibrahimovic, and Mata. For me it's the rest of the players, them not signing players with cohesion in mind, and Mourinho and his negative, minging tactics that are the problem, and long may it continue.

Give over, he's not world-class and never will be. Their 'keeper is and Mata is a top top player, but not world-class.

God knows, but he's not the answer. Mind, their squad is average. They have no word-class players at all and Pogba, sorry, but he's nowhere near the level required given the money spent. He's bang average in that sense.

I dislike Man United as much as the next man, but this is total nonsense like. Anyone who's watched Pogba over the last few years knows that he's quite clearly world class, not worth that money, but definitely world class. That's before getting onto De Gea, Ibrahimovic, and Mata. For me it's the rest of the players, them not signing players with cohesion in mind, and Mourinho and his negative, minging tactics that are the problem, and long may it continue.

Give over, he's not world-class and never will be. Their 'keeper is and Mata is a top top player, but not world-class.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

If people regard Pogba as world-class then standards have well and truly dropped. Sanchez is world-class without being Messi world-class btw so I'm not claiming players have to be right up there with Messi to be considered world-class. Pogba is a good player on his day, but I just don't see why all the hype.