The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

This Liverpool game has been absolutely horrific viewing

I don't know, quite enjoyed the second half rooting for Plymouth. A friend of mine's a fan, hope he's there. At least he'll be there for the replay.

Aye, always had a bit of a soft spot for Plymouth after they were so gracious when we won the league and sent them down.

Villa's midfield is pretty decent. A bot jealous, considering we have to watch Colback in ours every week.

Their midfield is easily the weakest part of their team like. Jedinak is the only one who is decent and his best days are behind him

Villa's midfield is pretty decent. A bot jealous, considering we have to watch Colback in ours every week.

Their midfield is easily the weakest part of their team like. Jedinak is the only one who is decent and his best days are behind him

I'd have Jedinak, Grealish and Tshibola all ahead of Colback.

That is one person in our midfield.

Doesn't mean their entire midfield is better, I'd have Shelvey ahead of all of those three. What does that even mean?

That is one person in our midfield.

Doesn't mean their entire midfield is better, I'd have Shelvey ahead of all of those three. What does that even mean?

It means Colback renders our midfield completely useless.

How many times have you seen Tshibola play?

How many times have you seen Tshibola play?

I'd say three times.

However, even based on the first 5 mins of this game alone he is better than Colback. At least ten times better in fact.