The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Seems like if a team has an off day they are COMPLETELY SHITE to most on here.  Derby will be around the play off places like they have been previous 3 seasons.

Seems like if a team has an off day they are COMPLETELY s**** to most on here. Derby will be around the play off places like they have been previous 3 seasons.

Not really. People just commenting on how they performed last night.

Leeds were one of the worst sides we've played all season, not sure how they are so close to us now.

I think that's something to take comfort in. Look at all the clubs in the play offs, only Sheffield Wednesday offered us a game. Everyone else just didn't have the talent, they arn't good enough to match us. Wednesday are the only team we should be concerned about.

Well Huddersfield more than matched us and beat us, but I agree that Reading were rubbish against us

I think the Huddersfield game was more of a smash and grab to be honest.

West Brom have been terrible

2-0

They've not been terrible exactly, they've just been West Brom. This is what they are - 20% possession, everyone behind the ball, hope to get a set piece/goal on the break. Some days it works, some days the opposition are too good/get the breaks.

West Brom have been terrible

2-0

They've not been terrible exactly, they've just been West Brom. This is what they are - 20% possession, everyone behind the ball, hope to get a set piece/goal on the break. Some days it works, some days the opposition are too good/get the breaks.

True, Spurs have started excellently too. Love watching the front 3 play