The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Today's results, bloody hell :lol:. Actually makes that 0-0 at Sunderland look like a half-decent result. I fully expect Chelsea to piss it because they have no injuries and no Europe, so them winning was nice. The bonus is Liverpool. On paper they have an extremely kind end to the season and I still expect them to go on some kind of a run (again, without Europe), but the way they are going their matches against the weaker sides are going to be the most dangerous of all.

Wolves are taking the piss with their away kit. They have an illuminous yellow away shirt and for the 2nd time in a few weeks they have had what is pretty much a kit clash. How stupid can you be to ok that colour when your home kit is yellow/gold?

If Alonso had smashed Cech in the face like that would the goal have been allowed?

Ā 

I don't think so, imo seen that given as a foul a lot. In truth I think the problem is that it is totally ambiguous as to if that's a foul or not, and up for interpretation, or is that just me?

Slight fear that eddie howe is another Martinez, gets a load of plaudits for good looking football with a poor team, then when he moves away everyone realises he can't get a team to defend for his life. Everton also appearing to still be suffering a martinez hangover