The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Barca  :love:

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

Cheating their way to victory like few other can.

How exactly did they cheat their way to a win tonight?

By diving, mainly thinking of the Suarez penalty call. Also worth noting that Neymar should've been sent off when he got booked. He also should've been booked a couple minutes prior for a ridiculous and blatant dive. All in a days work for those lads.

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

Suarez dived for the 5th goal (pen).  It also would have been a yellow card.  His 2nd for diving in the fucking match.  4-1 with 10 men into 5 mins of injury time and PSG probably would have won

Name me a team that doesn't cheat.

Harstad IL

Absolutely no surprise to see a team marshalled by Ladyboy Silva totally wither under first bit of mild pressure all while he goes missing.

Weird to say, but he was their best player (whatever that is worth). Marquinhos on the other hand was absolutely pathetic tonight. Worst performance I've seen from him. Him and Meunier had problems all night.

The old 2/10 instead of 1/10 for everyone else. He should be leading those other young defenders especially Marquinhos. Didn't help the keeper looks like a trendy Jak Alnwick n all, terrible.

Messi was as pathetic as PSG tonight btw. Went hiding as he'd given up by the time they scored 3-1.

and I though my bait was bad.

By diving, mainly thinking of the Suarez penalty call. Also worth noting that Neymar should've been sent off when he got booked. He also should've been booked a couple minutes prior for a ridiculous and blatant dive. All in a days work for those lads.

Suarez penalty was a penalty, he clearly exaggerates but it's still a foul nonetheless. Look at Marquinhos legs. He ends up kneeing Suarez calf which in the momentum brings him down.

Absolutely no surprise to see a team marshalled by Ladyboy Silva totally wither under first bit of mild pressure all while he goes missing.

Weird to say, but he was their best player (whatever that is worth). Marquinhos on the other hand was absolutely pathetic tonight. Worst performance I've seen from him. Him and Meunier had problems all night.

The old 2/10 instead of 1/10 for everyone else. He should be leading those other young defenders especially Marquinhos. Didn't help the keeper looks like a trendy Jak Alnwick n all, terrible.

:lol: True. Don't think Trapp will feel to bad when he re-realizes who his girlfriend is.

Guest neesy111

Messi was as pathetic as PSG tonight btw. Went hiding as he'd given up by the time they scored 3-1.

He wasn't pathetic but he wasn't good. PSG actually focused their marking around him, left more space for your man.

Suarez penalty was a penalty, he clearly exaggerates but it's still a foul nonetheless. Look at Marquinhos legs. He ends up kneeing Suarez calf which in the momentum brings him down.

No it wasn't. A pathetic dive and he should be off with a second yellow.

Clearly too stubborn to watch it again and re-analyse the situation.

Guest neesy111

That's bollocks. 

We did have a perfectly legitimate goal disallowed in the 4-4 too

did we?

Yeah Best scored but was ruled offside but he was onside by a mile

cant remember that at all. remember nolan putting one inches wide at 4-4.

Suarez one is a definite penalty. Exaggerates it but you have to if you want to get a penalty

That's bollocks. 

Re-watch it. Seriously. You'll see it. Suarez really does a pathetic movement to his head and all, but Marquinhos clearly runs into him.

His knee barely swipes Suarez calf and he goes down like he's been shot. It's pathetic by Suarez and pathetic of you to try and defend it. Clear yellow card for diving.

Suarez one is a definite penalty. Exaggerates it but you have to if you want to get a penalty

:thup: Both are clear if you watch the replays.

His knee barely swipes Suarez calf and he goes down like he's been shot. It's pathetic by Suarez and pathetic of you to try and defend it. Clear yellow card for diving.

Should probably give me a yellow card then as well? :lol:

Should probably give me a yellow card then as well? :lol:

Should give you a pair of glasses.