Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anichebe?  :lol: :(

Someone like him surely needed? He can't score tho but is strong and adds something different.

And never fit

And he sued us for that Kevin Nolan tackle which was settled out of court.  Can't imagine the club being too impressed if his name comes up.

Good luck :lol:

Rafa is always going to play 1 DM, all we can really hope is he doesn't play two.

Bearing in mind at Liverpool he played 2 and put Gerrard out on the right for a season, I'm not confident he'll change his ways after 1 game.

Play Hayden behind them and have Mitro or Gayle or Perez or New CF up top. Never did I say I wouldn't play a DM, brah.

Fair enough, thought you was saying Perez plus a striker, 2 wingers and Sissoko-Diame. Rafa is never doing that tbh as much as we'd like it.

Rafa is always going to play 1 DM, all we can really hope is he doesn't play two.

Bearing in mind at Liverpool he played 2 and put Gerrard out on the right for a season, I'm not confident he'll change his ways after 1 game.

Also bearing in mind one of those was Xabi Alonso, if we had a "DM" as good as Xabi Alonso no one would care. :lol:

Guest chopey

Lets just give £30 million for Knockaert, Forestieri and Galloway and then start letting some of the dross and Sissoko go ..................sorted.

Guest ElCid

Looked like 3 when I saw the team sheet.

More than looked like it unfortunately it was