Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When's the next Fans Forum supposed to be scheduled?

[emoji38]

They’ll do nothing other than find out what colour the bogs will be painted in the summer. Worthless exercise that just acts as a fake line of communication.

A pre-planned Q&A session where any difficult questions get you a perma-ban from all future events. A few guys sat in a room full of elephants talking about paint colours and grass length. That's if they even acknowledge we have a fan base after the year we've had under these clowns.

There's a True Faith press talk-in this week IIRC?

If we sign nobody else of note, Rafa should walk. If actually think less if him if he stayed.

Leave that fat slug to deal with the problem he's created, consign us to relegation and cost him a ton of cash. It'd serve him right of that's what happens.

As I said, it makes a lot of sense from the fat cunts point of view to not spending any money now, if he really wants to sell the club.  The logic is simple: use all the clubs money to pay back his loan, and thus top up the money he will receive from Amanda, just like what Dave said. In other words, the reason why he is willing to cut his asking price from 400m to 300m (if you believe media report) is because he determines to milk 100m out from the club this year, which he is doing now by cutting all spending.

It's nothing like that. There is no deeper plan. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Yeah I don't think he's doing it out of spite or anything, I think it's literally because he doesn't really give a fuck and thinks we can stay up regardless and is willing to gamble each season now.

He gets up and think about the pub and curries. When Rafa calls he treats it like an insect is trapped in his phone.

It's nothing like that. There is no deeper plan. He just doesn't give a f***.

Aye this. Some are mistaken in thinking he would actually scheme & plot against us. I don't think he cares enough about the club to put that much effort in, as can be seen this window with his holiday right in the middle of an important moment.

f***ing transfer windows are about as much fun as Christmas at Bin Laden's house.  Starting to think we should just opt out and save ourselves the inevitable crushing of our hopes and dreams every six months.

Well it would be better if they just told us straight they aren't buying players. Just throw the academy kids in and be done with it. They need saving from the Elephant man so throw them to the wolves instead

Any fake bids lined up for today or are we closed for business and we should be lucky we've managed to hold onto our players because uncle Mike is bankrolling the club with our season ticket money

Incredible to think Leicester have two forwards in Slimani and Iheanacho who are surplus to requirements. There are actually still strikers available who could save us, but we just aren't really interested. I think it's easier for Ashley to just let us sink and cut costs than spend money on survival.

Incredible to think Leicester have two forwards in Slimani and Iheanacho who are surplus to requirements. There are actually still strikers available who could save us, but we just aren't really interested. I think it's easier for Ashley to just let us sink and cut costs than spend money on survival.

Do they though, now Ulloa is gone?

It's nothing like that. There is no deeper plan. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Yeah I don't think he's doing it out of spite or anything, I think it's literally because he doesn't really give a fuck and thinks we can stay up regardless and is willing to gamble each season now.

I think it's something like this coupled with what Tron says about him thinking he knows best and not being told how to run his business by the likes of Rafa and Staveley.

The trouble with the idea he's doing this right now so he can take the money and sell the club cheaper doesn't work for me because any buyer will know what he's done and drop their price accordingly.

He's a barrow boy always looking for a deal and as Keegan all those years ago he doesn't understand football. Woeful combination.

If you are prepared to pay enough, lots of players will be available. Its all about getting the deal done, which we are failing to do again and again.

Do they though, now Ulloa is gone?

I think four strikers is still too many to fight for one spot which Vardy is never going to give up.

Think we can guarantee that we'll be "bidding" again for Jorgensen tomorrow, despite being told they now won't sell him, and that's it.

In true Ashley fashion  it will be a bid lower than the last one they rejected ..