Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleverley's f***ing terrible though. We need to look at much better player's than him.

As terrible as he is, he's about 10 trillion times better than Jack Colback so if it means that little skidmark doesn't play again, i'd take Cleverley (on loan)

Better than Colback, this is how far we have fallen.

I guess it depends if there are other, better options available.  If there are better options than Cleverley available, obviously i'd rather we signed them instead but the absolute priority is to ensure that our best option for any position is not Jack Colback.

Guest firetotheworks

Cleverley's f***ing terrible though. We need to look at much better player's than him.

As terrible as he is, he's about 10 trillion times better than Jack Colback so if it means that little skidmark doesn't play again, i'd take Cleverley (on loan)

Anyone's better than Colback, we need another measure than just being better than him. Premier League quality should be the starting point.

Anyone's better than Colback, we need another measure than just being better than him. Premier League quality should be the starting point.

It might be the case that we can't sign anyone who fits that bill in this window though. I agree that in an ideal world we'd sign someone shit-hot but we're in the Championship and it's the notoriously tricky January transfer window.

Better than Colback might just have to do for now. As long as it's not a loan with an option to buy i'm ok with it

Reckon we should whack in for Monetero. Don't care if he wasn't getting games - he's looked good from sub appearances and Swansea are fucking clueless.

I'd love Montero here, I think he's exactly what we need on the left.

Guest firetotheworks

Cleverley's not terrible like

On what basis? I can't think of a single time (aside from when he scored against us obviously :lol:) that I've watched him and thought he was anything other than another generic throwaway Man United midfielder in a long line of throwaway players, who would get snapped up by another mug Premier League team with the mistaken belief that Man United must equal quality beneath the surface. That's exactly how it's been as well, because he's been crap at Everton.

It might be the case that we can't sign anyone who fits that bill in this window though. I agree that in an ideal world we'd sign someone s***-hot but we're in the Championship and it's the notoriously tricky January transfer window.

Better than Colback might just have to do for now. As long as it's not a loan with an option to buy i'm ok with it

Less of a liability is enough to fit the bill, anything better than that is an added bonus.

You'd think Everton might have smelled a rat after they signed Darron Gibson like. :lol:

I'd take Cleverley purely because he's not Colback, on loan, that's all. Would much rather we signed someone actually a bit good.

Reckon we should whack in for Monetero. Don't care if he wasn't getting games - he's looked good from sub appearances and Swansea are fucking clueless.

I'd love Montero here, I think he's exactly what we need on the left.

And our distinct lack of Sash! chants

Guest firetotheworks

It might be the case that we can't sign anyone who fits that bill in this window though. I agree that in an ideal world we'd sign someone s***-hot but we're in the Championship and it's the notoriously tricky January transfer window.

Less of a liability is enough to fit the bill, anything better than that is an added bonus.

Inspirational ambition.

http://i.imgur.com/yvif7Xk.jpg