Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think he and his family used to do Crowd control at Wigan.

:lol: This needs more love.

I didn't get it, but still recognised it's potential genius.

:lol: It's an old forum joke from a poster's (Stifler) poor effort at spelling steward as 'Stewart'  when discussing security staff.

:thup: of course.

Connor Hourihane seems to get good reviews at Barnsley, scores a few from central midfield and has the most assists in the division (ex-mackem though sadly) wonder if we'll be linked with him or Tom Cairney

Connor Hourihane seems to get good reviews at Barnsley, scores a few from central midfield and has the most assists in the division (ex-mackem though sadly) wonder if we'll be linked with him or Tom Cairney

Cairney is quality

Kinell man, Cabella, Colback, Perez, De Jong, Riviere - all in one summer and barely a bicep between the lot of them.

That was an awful window, I thought we would be relegated at the start of that season. Think Perez, Aarons & Cisse having decent seasons pretty much kept us up.

Aye, Aarons with his four sub appearances and one goal in the league was what kept us up.

Kinell man, Cabella, Colback, Perez, De Jong, Riviere - all in one summer and barely a bicep between the lot of them.

That was an awful window, I thought we would be relegated at the start of that season. Think Perez, Aarons & Cisse having decent seasons pretty much kept us up.

Aye, Aarons with his four sub appearances and one goal in the league was what kept us up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For some reason I blanked out Aarons being out for the season and thought he might be returning to action soon to give us an extra option on the wing.

Wouldn't be surprised if Haidara leaves this winter

Didn't Aarons grab a few assists? Early that season Pardew was on the ropes and I remember Cisse & Aarons helping to get him a few points to keep him in the job. Then he won a number of games on the bounce with Cisse & Perez scoring some vital goals. Those 8/9 key games got us to 20 something points by round 19 which was around the time Pardew left...