Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously though, what the f*** is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I've got an i7 and it kills that easily.

I try no to go on it if I can help it  "but , but you work in IT put add blockers on your browser"  :lol: :lol:  Pfft

The Chronicle website is Chernobyl for your PC

Tbf, I'm against ad blockers as content does need paying for, but that website is utterly ridiculous.

Yeah and that's ok but like you say the website is awful.  A bit of work and it would be fine in no time.

Seriously though, what the f*** is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I try no to go on it if I can help it  "but , but you work in IT put add blockers on your browser"  :lol: :lol:  Pfft

Tbf, I'm against ad blockers as content does need paying for, but that website is utterly ridiculous.

Running a website is cheap as chips. There's absolutely no reason to have that level of infestation forced on viewers

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Running a website is cheap as chips. There's absolutely no reason to have that level of infestation forced on viewers

Please read what I said.  I said CONTENT, content doesn't grow on trees actual people need to create it.

I run multiple websites, I know that.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Please read what I said.  I said CONTENT, content doesn't grow on trees actual people need to create it.

I run multiple websites, I know that.

I don't think Content could grow on trees and who is actually creating Content on trees. Might have been better to state Content does not self generate unless it's done by google.

A computer would easily generate better content than Lee Ryder.

Well all you need is a script to update a page framed by shit ads and videos with the words Newcastle united Sources deny %1%

Guest neesy111

Someone clever make a script for it. Ruins my work PC even with AdBlockers maxed out. Get something approaching 25 warnings for it.

Nope, I need to find a job first.

Someone clever make a script for it. Ruins my work PC even with AdBlockers maxed out. Get something approaching 25 warnings for it.

Just don't open it.  You're better of spending 30p buying the paper itself and reading it on a lunch time.

Guest neesy111

Just don't open it.  You're better of spending 30p buying the paper itself and reading it on a lunch time.

It's 60p now isn't it?