Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The last few prem games before we got relegated. Rafa had Lacelles & Mbemba form a great partnership. They looked like they were well suited. Now he gives him no time at all.

Same with Mitro and others. We have bodies for this league but don't really use them. But Colback still gets a game???

colback and mbemba are in no way linked, it's a bizarre comparison to make.

surely when talking about mbemba and whether he should/shouldn't be playing you need to use another center half as an example?

You struggling to understand the point? I referenced anyone not playing.

Same with Mitro and others. We have bodies for this league but don't really use them. But Colback still gets a game???

That help?

Also not that it was a comparison with Colback & Mbemba, I beleive Mbemba has played defensive mid.

Hope this clears up the none comparison ?.

Fwiw i would use any fucker over Colback  :lol:

The last few prem games before we got relegated. Rafa had Lacelles & Mbemba form a great partnership. They looked like they were well suited. Now he gives him no time at all.

surely when talking about mbemba and whether he should/shouldn't be playing you need to use another center half as an example?

That help?

Also not that it was a comparison with Colback & Mbemba, I beleive Mbemba has played defensive mid.

Fwiw i would use any f***er over Colback  :lol:

Nah, it's still bollocks.

Cheers for trying to clear it up though.

That help?

Your bollocks

That help?

Your bollocks

:lol:

*you're

But still,  :lol:

That help?

Your bollocks

*you're

Mobile doesn't always do grammar.  Clever dick.

That help?

Your bollocks

*you're

Mobile doesn't always do grammar.  Clever dick.

I was only messing, the reply genuinely made me laugh, well played.

No more private messages though please. Funny or not, ta.

:anguish:

Dave did you send the PM? Curious. I can't reply to it. And the only admin on here is yourself.

Some may be hidden. Maybe.

Only trying to figure what it was all about?

Didn't see much wrong at all to be fair.

I intercepted it and read it and I was like, "what's the problem?"

Dave did you send the PM? Curious. I can't reply to it. And the only admin on here is yourself.

Haven't a clue. Thing is you cant find out who sent. Just says newcastle online team. Think it's one of them mistaken ones gone in the wrong box.?

Never mind. Good job im only slightly dyslexic and my mobile is getting me in bother.  :undecided:

Haven't a clue. Thing is you cant find out who sent. Just says newcastle online team. Think it's one of them mistaken ones gone in the wrong box.?

Never mind. Good job im only slightly dyslexic and my mobile is getting me in bother.  :undecided:

Problees. That happens all the time.

Problees. That happens all the time.

And its my Birthday today.  :dog:

I saw that he was leaving and thought the exact same thing yesterday :lol:

Rafa should definitely have a word with his fellow Spaniard.

Still just 26 too, and we know he can perform in the prem, so would be a good building block. Would be a solid move.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-enquiries-three-12411853

To highlight the depth of options United are considering, Cleverley is just one of three players at Everton alone the Magpies have enquired about.

Republic of Ireland international James McCarthy is a player Benitez rates extremely highly but Newcastle’s tentative advances were rebuffed and, should the midfielder stay at Goodison Park, he is someone United could revisit in the summer.

Fleeting interest was also expressed in Gerard Deulofeu - a target for AC Milan - last month, but was quickly dropped when it became clear that deal was unlikely.