Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Llorente is supposedly on his way out. Somebody mentioned you guys, but Chelsea were also mentioned, so who knows?

Loan? Also, who mentioned it? It wasn't Martin Jol or KingDawson was it?

:lol: Not as far as I know, but I suspect it was completely speculative.

So what I'm currently seeing is potential deals for Kelechi Iheanacho and Martin Dubravka, is that right? Or am I waaaaaay behind on things?  ???

So what I'm currently seeing is potential deals for Kelechi Iheanacho and Martin Dubravka, is that right? Or am I waaaaaay behind on things?  ???

Yes but the cheeky bastards want paying

Yes but the cheeky bastards want paying

The fuckers!  :mike:

That said, I thought we needed a striker? Iheanacho isn't exactly a goal machine, or a player that jumps to mind when thinking of someone who's skill might help us avoid relegation...

Llorente is supposedly on his way out. Somebody mentioned you guys, but Chelsea were also mentioned, so who knows?

Chelsea are getting Dzeko I think. That means we'll probably watch Llorente going to Swansea or Milwall maybe.

I wish it was all over tomorrow.

It's all over in reality. Just need the "Closed for business" guff which will come soon.

Aye, plus there are matches tomorrow and then we play on Wednesday. So nothing's going to be possible anyway.

So . . . will we get the radio silence treatment this time or the "transfers are hard, we tried, inflated values in January, won't be held hostage" claptrap?

Those phone calls to Sky don't pay for themselves you know. Mike's on PAYG.

So . . . will we get the radio silence treatment this time or the "transfers are hard, we tried, inflated values in January, won't be held hostage" claptrap?

We will get all of that but not from the horses mouth it will be obscure club quotes, nobody other than Rafa speaks, so we as fans have no opportunity to question the crazy decisions

I wish it was all over tomorrow.

It's all over in reality. Just need the "Closed for business" guff which will come soon.

Aye, plus there are matches tomorrow and then we play on Wednesday. So nothing's going to be possible anyway.

“Closed” for business... :lol:

We’ve had the shutters up, alarms and cctv on since New Year’s Eve. We were never open for business. We never had any intention of strengthening or spending. It’s just lie after lie after lie, 100% negligence.