Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Slimani or Iheanacho? Who would people prefer out of interest?

I think I'd rather see us bring in Iheanacho, but would be happy with Slimani also.

Incredible both those could still be available and we haven't been all over them. But you could say the same for Sturridge as well I suppose. Pretty obvious we don't really want to be doing these deals.

It should have been an anyone of those will do for a while tbh. They're both clearly better than who we have.

Guest firetotheworks

Worst thing to happen now would be to lose Lascelles for £50m on Wednesday and not bring in a replacement.

[emoji38] It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rafa just assumes that it's going to happen.

Guest firetotheworks

"keep Newcastle in the Premier League... until the end of the season"

[emoji38]

"Which one's the Premier League again? The top list? No, that's the Championship! It has the word champion in it and I definitely saw Liverpool win it all the time when I was younger."

Remember this headline?

Mike Ashley tells Rafa Benitez he can spend what it takes to keep Newcastle in the Premier League

FUCKING LIES!!!

You know what fuck him though. I wont blame Rafa for relegation again, in fact without investment Rafa can take us down for me, serve that fat silly bastard right for never ever listening to football knowledgeable people who totally know what they are talking about.

Just be shite when we do go down and Rafa walks.