The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

27 x 10p trebles on

England 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Ukraine 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Germany 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0

One down, two to go. :)

With the spare 30p I was looking at Bale first goal and England 2-1 at 66s but went for Alli instead at 40s.

27 x 10p trebles on

England 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Ukraine 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Germany 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0

With the spare 30p I was looking at Bale first goal and England 2-1 at 66s but went for Alli instead at 40s.

Have the same one on except I have 2-1, 2-0 and 1-0 Germany. £8 cash out at the minute from a fiver stake. Will get tasty if Ukraine goes as planned.

27 x 10p trebles on

England 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Ukraine 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Germany 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0

Have the same one on except I have 2-1, 2-0 and 1-0 Germany. £8 cash out at the minute from a fiver stake. Will get tasty if Ukraine goes as planned.

Let it ride, man. Was close to cashing out so many times on England for about £70 such was my faith in their ponderous and speculative attacking strategy. :lol:

27 x 10p trebles on

England 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Ukraine 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Germany 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0

Let it ride, man. Was close to cashing out so many times on England for about £70 such was my faith in their ponderous and speculative attacking strategy. :lol:

Oh I will. I rarely cash out unless it's near the actual stake. Had England score in the 70th min or so I probably would have cashed for about £250 or something.

For the long-time users of the bet365 offer - do they suspend your account if you keep winning on this offer/only use bet365 for this offer etc? Do you need to make tactical losses? :lol:

For the long-time users of the bet365 offer - do they suspend your account if you keep winning on this offer/only use bet365 for this offer etc? Do you need to make tactical losses? :lol:

Yes they will suspend you if you only use the account for the offers. They won't suspend the account but they will send you a message saying you're not allowed to use offers anymore.

You don't have to spend much to stay onside though. My wife uses her account regularly but it's a quid here and there, and never had a problem.

Guest chopey

I think I lose enough with Bet365 to cover N-O....................don't worry lads I've got this

You can always try and 'lose' some of into the exchange.

Had 2-1 on the England game but cashed out for £120 at 85 minutes, stuck a few quid on a horse treble and won £100. I guess I was due to win some money today even if it wasn't the big one.