The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Guest chopey

I worked for a Finnish company a few year back great people, can you get that betting thing in the UK

Thanks mate :aww:

http://i.imgur.com/FcLW4Re.png

Time for me to try this tomorrow

Was looking earlier and put in some scores.. one win (on page 94 of like 160) was €203,000 from the €65 bet :lol:

Do you do them often? How often do you win/lose?  It kinda seems too good to be true

Been doing them daily during the tournament and today's win means I'm breaking even now. It's really not as easy as it looks on the rare winning screenshots. :lol:

Basically you only need one freakish score to win decent. Turkey 0-3 would have brought over 2k and 0-4 five figures.

I worked for a Finnish company a few year back great people, can you get that betting thing in the UK

you need a Finnish bank to open an account on there (I assume that's not what you meant though). I've never seen anything like it on a UK betting website either

Italy are 18/1 to win the tournament?!

They'll probably have to play 4 of the 5 or 6 best teams 4 games in a row. No way are they winning it IMO

Italy the fuck out of it. 1-0's all the way

:lol: this Finnish betting thing looks like a p*ss easy way to make money, how are the odds that high?

One site gives their calculated odds on correct scores where you should bet on them if the bookies are offering odds that are bigger than their odds. Their numbers for today's scores were:

6.2 (NIR-GER 0-1)

6.4 (UKR-POL 0-1)

22.2 (CRO-SPA 2-1)

18.4 (CZE-TUR 0-2)

6.2*6.4*22.2*18.4=16 208 which means the 14 487 I got was actually too low for that combination.

If anybody cares. :lol:

£20 Ireland :dog:

http://pre06.deviantart.net/2463/th/pre/f/2011/285/6/1/went_better_than_expected_by_rober_raik-d4clw7g.png

:lol: fair play

First day I'm had a loss this tournament today.  Only €4 too. Didnt fancy anything really