Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

It needs to spread all the way across the Gallowgate stand first. Only for the Huddersfield match where there was hundreds of smaller flags did the whole Gallowgate have the flags, any other time and they seem to be within proximity of the strawberry corner.

I love these guys and what they are doing and it has to be said the club deserve credit for allowing this to happen and fans for helping to fund it and get on board. Now imagine it repeated all over the stadium...

We've had a few enquiries from fans in the leazes, all lasses as it happens. It will happen I'm sure but with the numbers we have now it's busy enough just sorting the gallowgate. The east stand and milburn I'm not to sure !!

I assume you have considered this, but surely if people want a flag they should move to the Gallowgate. Which would improve the atmosphere as more like minded people will be in the same area, so more willing to participate and sing?

• 2 weeks later...

Wor Hyem are focusing more on songs and are also liaising with the club for how to improve the atmosphere. Some of their lads are helping out with Gallowgate Flags and they all seem to be working together :thup:

Wor Hyem are focusing more on songs and are also liaising with the club for how to improve the atmosphere. Some of their lads are helping out with Gallowgate Flags and they all seem to be working together :thup:

Good to hear. They mentioned that they've had positive talks with the club about a proper singing area for next season. I know they're currently in the corner which is an unofficial singing area but the problem there is that there's fans in amongst them who've sat there for years but aren't bothered about standing/singing which dilutes the atmosphere somewhat.

It'll be interesting to see where they're going to go. Level 7 was the obvious choice with the away fans moving to pitchside in the event of us being promoted but apparently it's definitely not going to be there which is pleasing.

Good to hear. They mentioned that they've had positive talks with the club about a proper singing area for next season. I know they're currently in the corner which is an unofficial singing area but the problem there is that there's fans in amongst them who've sat there for years but aren't bothered about standing/singing which dilutes the atmosphere somewhat.

It'll be interesting to see where they're going to go. Level 7 was the obvious choice with the away fans moving to pitchside in the event of us being promoted but apparently it's definitely not going to be there which is pleasing.

Gallowgate upper tier!

Gallowgate upper tier!

Hope it is! Would be brilliant there and mightbeven get the rest of the Gallowgate going. I'd definitely move my seat to there if it happened.

I actually know a little bit more about it but I've come out of the group chat the last few days on What's app so not sure how much more it has progressed. Definitely a one to keep an eye on though chaps. Think from an atmosphere point of view things are looking up. If we are to go up and keep Rafa I think it will be bouncing next year a bit

I actually know a little bit more about it but I've come out of the group chat the last few days on What's app so not sure how much more it has progressed. Definitely a one to keep an eye on though chaps. Think from an atmosphere point of view things are looking up. If we are to go up and keep Rafa I think it will be bouncing next year a bit

:thup: Good stuff.

Hope promotion is secured ASAP, will be a party pretty much to the end of the season and the place would be bouncing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lads and lasses, it's a full display on sunday,hopefully everything we've got will be out but we're hoping that everyone else will do their bit and turn up with scarves, banners, balloons, streamers, anything that you think will add to the occasion. We're encouraging fans to buy spanish flags to salute the gaffer, cheap as owt on eBay and Amazon. Cheers