The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

I'm still fuming over that performance, I can accept losing to the better team as long as we have given our best. I'd love to know how many misplaced passes and overhit set pieces we hit last night. I can't remember ever seeing so many simple things done so badly.

Good luck to Iceland but that result was completely down to our ineptitude, on and off the pitch. It's also getting to something where Pards is second favourite to Southgate to take over. Take a chance on Eddie Howe.

Rooney had his worst game in years. So many mistakes. Whoever says he was one of our best players tonight is either pissed, on the wind up, or just a bit of a knob jockey.

With Froggy you generally get all three reasons.

Didn't say tonight...

So in 4 games, where he played well in 1, OK in 1 and poor in 2, he was one of the better players? Christ.

Exactly. That's how fucking pathetic England were.

If Froggy died and he was replaced by a bot, this would be high up in the accuracy stakes. A series of posts that both incorporate blindly defending Rooney after yet another shit performance and criticising a team that has nothing to do with him on their own forum.

I'm not blindly defending Rooney. People trying to use him as a scapegoat again is funny though. Almost everyone was dirt. At least he had a couple of good games. I actually asked after two games and people probably agreed he was one of the best if not the best. All changes when you're out though. Fickle as fuck.

Also, this is a Newcastle United board, not an England board. There are a ton of non English posters on here. I can criticise as much as I god damn please.

Guest firetotheworks

That second half from Rooney was the worst performance I've ever seen from an England 'midfielder'. Stupid pube-headed fuck.

Not even Rooney's worst England performance imo. Take your pick from anything in 2010 and it was worse than that.

Guest firetotheworks

Rooney had his worst game in years. So many mistakes. Whoever says he was one of our best players tonight is either pissed, on the wind up, or just a bit of a knob jockey.

Didn't say tonight...

So in 4 games, where he played well in 1, OK in 1 and poor in 2, he was one of the better players? Christ.

If Froggy died and he was replaced by a bot, this would be high up in the accuracy stakes. A series of posts that both incorporate blindly defending Rooney after yet another shit performance and criticising a team that has nothing to do with him on their own forum.

I'm not blindly defending Rooney. People trying to use him as a scapegoat again is funny though. Almost everyone was dirt. At least he had a couple of good games. I actually asked after two games and people probably agreed he was one of the best if not the best. All changes when you're out though. Fickle as fuck.

Also, this is a Newcastle United board, not an England board. There are a ton of non English posters on here. I can criticise as much as I god damn please.

Not really that interested in getting into it again tbh, I just fancied making note of it because it's pretty much your M.O at this point.

Didn't we have an Icelandic player on our books at one point? Joan something or other? I thought it might have been their number 7, Joan Gudmundsson but it seems he isn't the fella.

He ws from the Faroe Islands if I'm not mistaken. Edmundsson something. I think.

Joan Simun Edmundsson was from Faroe Islands a few years ago. We had Bjarni Gudjonsson under Dalglish I think but he never played.

Aaron Spear played in Iceland for a bit too I think

Didn't we have an Icelandic player on our books at one point? Joan something or other? I thought it might have been their number 7, Joan Gudmundsson but it seems he isn't the fella.

He ws from the Faroe Islands if I'm not mistaken. Edmundsson something. I think.

Oh yes. You are quite right :thup:

Didn't say tonight...

Your logic doesn't work since you're always slagging off / laughing at Newcastle on a Newcastle board. Anyway it would be nice if we could not make every thread all about Froggy.

Didn't say tonight...

Your logic doesn't work since you're always slagging off / laughing at Newcastle on a Newcastle board. Anyway it would be nice if we could not make every thread all about Froggy.

The stop doing it. I criticised England the same as everyone else.

Bjarni Gudjonsson?

Guest firetotheworks

Bjarni Gudjonsson?

Aye, he lived in my street in Killingworth. He was proper canny and had a couple of Golden Retrievers.