The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Poor tournament from Matuidi so far, offered nothing.

what the fuck.  No word of a lie I thought you were taking the piss (eg, he's not playing today) so went to check and he's actually playing.  Had no idea :lol:

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

However, France would knock us out, Ireland wouldn't, so come on the greens.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

Get to the pub man you dweeb.

Nerves. Scenes.

I want Ireland to lose now, that's how much you impact my life with your bullshit Froggy.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

FWIW, I don't think Ireland could beat Wales or Slovakia.

Ireland couldn't even bet the worst Swedish side I've ever seen. They are only still in it because of the bullshit new rules and because Italy had already won the group and couldn't give less of a shit about the game.