The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Just realised there's a consolation of £3,089 for four of six correct results. Anyone done the Pools often and understand it? How many people do you reckon I'd be sharing that with?

What's the red scoreline for anyway? Is one or the other to come through?

Red are incorrect picks.

You can pick multiple results that makes different 'lines'. I bet £1 per line hence the £4 stake. £1 on all permutations of those results.

What's the red scoreline for anyway? Is one or the other to come through?

Red are incorrect picks.

You can pick multiple results that makes different 'lines'. I bet £1 per line hence the £4 stake. £1 on all permutations of those results.

So yeah, basically what you said. :lol: I read it quite quick and the ending didn't sink in totally until after I posted.

There is a way you can lay those 2 scorelines on betfair as they are playing at different times. I'll try work out the return later but I'm pretty sure you'll need about 100k in a betfair account  :lol:

:lol: Let me just call my accountant and move some things around.

I guess another thing I need to factor in is the fact that this is the Pools. So I need to brace myself for some other motherfucker getting all six if I managed it and I'd be splitting the £250k I've currently riding on it. At least with a cash out I guess I'm safe on that score and I've got that specific amount.

I've worked out Pools betting a bit more and worked out that if the final two results came in I'd be the only winner as I'm the only one to go 1-1 for Man U-Arse.

I think I'm going to cash 30%, a further grand. That's approx £1,300 out of it leaving £100k to ride. 2-0 Celtic just seems so potentially realistic that I can't help but want to leave some going for at least that match. :doh:

I've worked out Pools betting a bit more and worked out that if the final two results came in I'd be the only winner as I'm the only one to go 1-1 for Man U-Arse.

I think I'm going to cash 30%, a further grand. That's approx £1,300 out of it leaving £100k to ride. 2-0 Celtic just seems so potentially realistic that I can't help but want to leave some going for at least that match. :doh:

Yup. I've now taken a total of £1,300. £100,000 winnings to ride.

Yup. Looking around the site last night I discovered a bit more how Pools work and can see that of anyone that can still get all six correct, I'm the only one to go 1-1 on Man U-Arse. So if it did come in I wouldn't have to share it.

Getting ahead of myself? Maybe. :lol:

Edit: Just realised I half-asleep made this point last night.

:thup: Can't grumble. It was a wild ride; I'll never get four correct results again.

Amazing effort.

What do you reckon the cash out at HT would've been?

God knows. Four correct results on 100% would've been £3,500 so maybe about £8,000 I'd guess, eking over five figures if it was 2-0 full time? I was only playing for 20% by today after my cash outs so maybe another £1,500 at HT? People with better cash out knowledge than I can come and correct me.