The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Raging at Mitro like. Serbia penalty and he hands it off to somebody else.

Tadic usually takes them for Serbia I think

Mitrovic took and scored one on Friday with Tadic on the field.

Edit: Thursday.

Raging at Mitro like. Serbia penalty and he hands it off to somebody else.

Tadic usually takes them for Serbia I think

Mitrovic took and scored one on Friday with Tadic on the field.

Sake :( big dumpling

Player To be booked prices in the Scotland game are insane (betfair) Just stuck 2 doubles on at 80/1 and 95/1 aye it’s a friendly but still

Don't keep us in suspense ffs. :lol:

EDIT: ah man, can't do it on 365.

Player To be booked prices in the Scotland game are insane (betfair) Just stuck 2 doubles on at 80/1 and 95/1 aye it’s a friendly but still

Don't keep us in suspense ffs. :lol:

EDIT: ah man, can't do it on 365.

Fernades and McKenna & soares & hendry

I've been trying this market on domestic football for the last few months - not one accumulator has come through. (Although I know one did come through recently from few days ago on the Nations League.)

Yeah I’ve been doing it too on various leagues, usually Ligue 2 on fri night. You are correct I had £3 on it for nations league the other day winning £243

I always do first half goals in Ligue 2 on Friday, won a couple of times this season so it's already paid for itself. It's a funny league that as it's low scoring generally but the first half 8-fold is rarely far away from coming in, usually pays 20 or 30/1.

Utterly pleased for you, and desperate for you to PM all future tips and bets you place.  :lol:

Don't do it, gdm. These runs always fall apart as soon as they become forum bets. No matter how much we beg, for your sake, don't do it. N-O is poison.

Kazakhstan v Andorra

No card before 26mins - 5/6

Sergey Boyko the referee loves a card, but I still think it's a great price as he quite often waits until the second half before getting card happy. This market is usually around the 33-35 minute mark as well. 26 mins seems generous.

This market is great for PL weekends when there's generally only one or two games out of 10 with an early card.