Newcastle 3-2 Vitesse Arnhem FT

Magpie

Any discount for ST holders for this? Or £15 across the board? Begrudge paying £15 for a friendly to be honest.

Also would imagine he'll start with his strongest team for this aswell.

Guest neesy111

Any discount for ST holders for this? Or £15 across the board? Begrudge paying £15 for a friendly to be honest.

£15 is too much for a friendly.  I probably would go if it was £10.

£15 is too much for a friendly.  I probably would go if it was £10.

Exactly this.

Got my tickets for this. Missing the Huddersfield game so need my football fix before the end of August.

Hoping to see the same team that played at Southend with Jesus in for Dummett and Ritchie in for Shelvey.

Went to the equivalent friendly this time last year. A waste of time and money. Obviously, it should be a better spectacle with Rafa in charge, but still probably not worth it for people like me to who'd need to travel a couple on hours.

I went to that, think David Villa came on for the second half and was just so much better than everyone else.

Also remember Carroll having a great game at SJP v Juventus in a pre season friendly and Buffon said he was going to be one of the best strikers in the world one day

Guest neesy111

Think the last time I went to a home friendly might have been against Valencia when KK was in charge. Think we wore grey.

Aye, we wore an away top that game.  Remember us winning as well.