Newcastle 3-2 Vitesse Arnhem FT

Magpie

Ritchie, Perez & Gayle linking up well. Don't think we need both Hayden and Colback. Three times at least where an attack has broke down either by Dummett not playing a fairly straight forward pass over the top their full back for a runner instead going back to Lascelles.

Guest chopey

Hanley shouts constantly I can here him telling Lacelles he's a good lad and everyone else is twisting at Dummet, Hadley looks a player

Seen this online

Early thoughts: Gayle runs like Bellamy. Ritchie's balls in will be invaluable. Hayden looks great and wants the ball. Hanley is a Monster. I'm

Ritchie's balls

Ritchie's balls

Ritchie's balls

Ritchie's balls

:megusta:

:naughty:

Hanley shouts constantly I can here him telling Lacelles he's a good lad and everyone else is twisting at Dummet, Hadley looks a player

Love a bit of Spandau Ballet me

gerld

Honestly think I'd be hating Colback a lot less if it wasn't for the fact he's full on Pardewed.

Think he was total shit before that to be honest, but fair point, training under the king thunderfuck would have done serious damage.

Honestly think I'd be hating Colback a lot less if it wasn't for the fact he's full on Pardewed.

Think he was total shit before that to be honest, but fair point, training under the king thunderfuck would have done serious damage.

It's also the shitstain of him being a Pardew signing and being full on shit under Pardew that sticks with me. I have no chance whatsoever in giving him a second chance, deserving or not, he needs to go :lol:

It's also the shitstain of him being a Pardew signing and being full on shit under Pardew that sticks with me. I have no chance whatsoever in giving him a second chance, deserving or not, he needs to go :lol:

100% agree  :lol:

How many goals is that now in pre-season?

17 in 4 and a half game.

And in contrast, we scored 9 goals in six games last year in pre season. It took us 15 games to score 17 goals last season, goals 17 and 18 came against Chelsea on the 26th of September :lol:

Nah I hate him because he's a complete coward and almost always ruins every attack he participates in.

The Pardew stuff is just icing on the proverbial cake, I'd still despise him and want him gone regardless.