Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have a stronger squad than Brighton (although the first XI is close, player for player you can argue they shade it) and it showed with the ease of that winstreak - only really Preston massively troubled us. We're only 1 point ahead but that includes our hilariously bad start to the season and the single worst refereeing performance I've ever seen.

Brighton have a stronger starting 11 than us? [emoji38] Get away man.

There are players on our bench who would walk straight into their starting 11.

My exact thoughts too.

Off topic to a extent, its unbelievable how some people react on here to a negative result. Chill out and what will be, will be.

Massive overreactions to the quality of the team 1 point behind us?

Arguments about who would displace who are besides the point, I think it would be madness to break up Lascelles and Clark but it doesn't mean either, in a vacuum, are better than Dunk. I wouldn't swap Hayden for either Kayal or Stephens (or Sidwell even) but if you were to ask a Brighton fan they'll probably have the exact opposite opinion and it'd hardly be wrong.

We have a far better manager and a stronger squad on the whole which will be what should see us top the group.

Did yous even read what I said you creeps? "player for player you can argue they shade it"

If yous believe our first XI on paper is unquestionably better than Brighton's yous are deluded like, they've got an excellent side. Their defence is a lot stronger and their midfield is also great, a lot of their players would walk into our side, hypothetically.

:lol: :lol:

Did yous even read what I said you creeps? "player for player you can argue they shade it"

If yous believe our first XI on paper is unquestionably better than Brighton's yous are deluded like, they've got an excellent side. Their defence is a lot stronger and their midfield is also great, a lot of their players would walk into our side, hypothetically.

:lol: :lol:

What's your point?

Rather than getting your knickers in a twist and resorting to childish name-calling, have an adult conversation and back up your points.

Aye that was after reading tube's comment, not sure why I roped you into it tbh, he just irritated is :lol:

Sorry.

:thup:

It's a daft argument anyway really, only the course of the season will evidence who is the better side and individuals being better than each other is pretty irrelevant. We'll have to wait and see.

Hans -  ;D

This is sad as f*** like :lol: Take it you've still got a pet lip on over Ritchie-gate. Sigh.

Figures :thup: Aye, this blew up far more than it was meant to be tbh :lol:

Another thread another mare for Hans. :lol:

Brighton have a stronger XI than us. ;D But you're arguing that they don't but they might, It can be argued? ;D

Maybe?

Hans -  ;D

This is sad as f*** like :lol: Take it you've still got a pet lip on over Ritchie-gate. Sigh.

What other threads has he 'had a mare' in? The Ritchie one? It was you that had a mare in the Ritchie thread

Hans -  ;D

What other threads has he 'had a mare' in? The Ritchie one? It was you that had a mare in the Ritchie thread

No it wasn't.

You make a comment about how simple it is that Gouffran is having a better season than Ritchie, everyone involved in that discussion disagrees with it and you claim Hans had a mare :lol: You ask for stats to try and back you up and it turns out the stats don't back you up

Not sure why I'm bothering with this like

You're proper turning this into something it's not. I said Ritchie hasn't been as good as I thought he would be and if Rafa was going to drop one of the wingers based on current form I'd pick Ritchie. The lad himself even said he hadn't been performing lately. The stats hardy proved me wrong as they're pretty similar aren't they? Especially after Saturday with another assist for Ritchie. Plenty of people in the same thread agreed Ritchie hadn't been performing lately so not sure what the hell you're on about with your "everyone" comment.

If you don't agree with me fine. Get over it. You're having a mare like Hans. ;)