Bristol City 0-1 Newcastle United - 20/08/2016 - Post-match reaction from pg 21

Disco

Never really paid attention to John Anderson before. He really is a miserable f***er.

Bring back Mick 'pulled the neck off that one' Martin = new campaign.

Jesus Christ. I don't know what to say about this without sounding racist.

This performance needs to result in a win otherwise it's going to be toxic on here tonight :lol:

not really, we've sounded ok, even if we only get a point i'd be ok with that  O0

To me it feels like one of those games where the entire context of the game is based on the result. Win and it'll be a case of job done, move on to the next one. Draw/Lose from here and there'll be a lot of criticism of the game plan, individual performances etc.

This performance needs to result in a win otherwise it's going to be toxic on here tonight :lol:

not really, we've sounded ok, even if we only get a point i'd be ok with that  O0

To me it feels like one of those games where the entire context of the game is based on the result. Win and it'll be a case of job done, move on to the next one. Draw/Lose from here and there'll be a lot of criticism of the game plan, individual performances etc.

I'll take a 1-0 win all day.

I'll take a 1-0 win all day.

Naturally, so would I.