Brentford manager: Alan Judge won't join Newcastle this summer

Nobody

Why do we think their manager said specifically this summer? Why not just say he's not for sale. Seems likely that a deal is in place but won't be rubber stamped until he's recovered.

Took one look at the x-ray and said "When that bit, that bit and that bit join those bits to make a recognisable bone, we've got a deal. And ask him if he's going to have that s*** now or later."

Rafa: "Derek..are you good at puzzles?"

DW: "not really, I'm great at playing snap."

Rafa: "I think we will pass."

Why do we think their manager said specifically this summer? Why not just say he's not for sale. Seems likely that a deal is in place but won't be rubber stamped until he's recovered.

Who knows why not. I'm choosing not to read into it. Unless the unquoted part of his statement is him literally saying the words "wink, wink" right after. :lol: If it's a priority and we get someone else in, Judge won't be joining in the winter either.

Never understood the hate for true geordie.

Some of his Pardew /McClaren rants were spot on.

Has he ever been a member on here?

Don't think he's ever been a member.

Never really bothered with him, just seems like the big standard shouty over the top YouTube celebrity. True Geordie is a shite name as well. Seems to work for him like, so fair enough, but I can't stand it.