Newcastle United 0-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post-match from pg. 17

Disco

There's a c*** who sits in Gallowgate 1 row below where I used to who told both Ba and Cabaye to 'f*** off and don't come back' on their debuts against Arsenal. Some of our fans literally just turn up to watch 11 men in black and white knock a ball towards a goal. They aren't capable of comprehending anything beyond that.

Agreed. Bloke who used to sit one row above me (I'm in East Stand block L) always said "forward man, get it forward" whenever we made a pass backwards. Thank God he's fucked off.

Has to be said had some good craic with some Wolves lads in the Raj Tandoori last neet. :thup: Bad day at the office yesterday. Our fans were the worst thing about it...f***ing embarrassing

Was a big day for the groaning freaks yesterday. Even before they scored.

People are mongs. Like honestly, they were whinging at every little thing. I know we should be beating virtually everyone at home but it isn't always gonna happen so easy. Games like yesterday we should be getting behind them not groaning every pass and booing them off at half time / full time. They're c***s. They need to f*** off to the cinema if they're just there to be "entertained".

Some of the lads (t***s) that sit behind me were absolutely horrendous yesterday, like. One of them seemed incapable of shouting anything other than 'f***ing c***s' every few words. As much as I can't stand watching Paul Dummett struggle about a football pitch, some of the stick he was getting yesterday was embarrassing.

Where were you sitting?

In the Gallowgate.

Blimey. I can understand our fans' frustration as in the groaning when we couldn't complete basic 5 yard passes, f*** the booing though. But I don't understand the grief Dummett's gotten, both at the game and on FB and Twitter after.

He shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch but I agree no need for it.

to be fair though, the booing was rather muted compared to previous losses so its a step in the right direction.

the more the team gels and improves, i think the rare losses will be better tolerated.

we been served shite for years and its got the fans the way they are - the anger of recent seasons hasnt totally been washed away by rafa, but it will be.

Just seen the highlights as I was away this past weekend.

Perez leading up to their srcond is absolutely terrible. What the hell was he doing there, and then he calls for a foul instead of gettibg up and chasing back. Really bad from him.

The Mitro chance is also such a dissapointing attempt from him. No height on the shot and poor placement also, very unconvincing.

Really frustrating that we couldn't capitalise on our great previous result.

Perez leading up to their srcond is absolutely terrible. What the hell was he doing there, and then he calls for a foul instead of gettibg up and chasing back. Really bad from him.

The Mitro chance is also such a dissapointing attempt from him. No height on the shot and poor placement also, very unconvincing.

hope they were made to watch the match

Has to be said had some good craic with some Wolves lads in the Raj Tandoori last neet. :thup: Bad day at the office yesterday. Our fans were the worst thing about it...fucking embarrassing

People are mongs. Like honestly, they were whinging at every little thing. I know we should be beating virtually everyone at home but it isn't always gonna happen so easy. Games like yesterday we should be getting behind them not groaning every pass and booing them off at half time / full time. They're cunts. They need to fuck off to the cinema if they're just there to be "entertained".

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Thank fuck the next home game isn't a league one and hopefully one that we'll win. The place is never going to become a fortress if the players are nervous to step out there.

The time for that sort of crowd reaction has passed.

Honestly mate it's ridiculous. Like what planet do these people live on?

There was one moment where Lascelles passed back to Selz and then Selz returned the ball to Lascelles who was in a dangerous position and the crowd blasted them with abuse and groans and actually they played the ball out in a composed manner and created an attack. Fair dues when Perez lost the ball for the goal but not that. When Paul Dummett put a 10 yard pass out too - there was a bloke directly in the way of Atsu (?) and he was the only option apart from going all the way back (again) and whole crowd went apeshit with him for what actually was a pretty difficult pass in the end. Alright he maybe shouldn't have played it but fuck me cut the lad some slack.

Cannot understand for the life of me how blasting someone with abuse who is already giving their best is in any shape or form constructive.

That used to depress the fuck out of me when SBR was here, the players would be trying to move the ball around the pitch, then the fans would start shouting and bawling en masse to get it up the pitch. You could literally see some players shrinking into their shelves and getting double minded about their game.

Has to be said had some good craic with some Wolves lads in the Raj Tandoori last neet. :thup: Bad day at the office yesterday. Our fans were the worst thing about it...fucking embarrassing

People are mongs. Like honestly, they were whinging at every little thing. I know we should be beating virtually everyone at home but it isn't always gonna happen so easy. Games like yesterday we should be getting behind them not groaning every pass and booing them off at half time / full time. They're cunts. They need to fuck off to the cinema if they're just there to be "entertained".

Thank fuck the next home game isn't a league one and hopefully one that we'll win. The place is never going to become a fortress if the players are nervous to step out there.

There was one moment where Lascelles passed back to Selz and then Selz returned the ball to Lascelles who was in a dangerous position and the crowd blasted them with abuse and groans and actually they played the ball out in a composed manner and created an attack. Fair dues when Perez lost the ball for the goal but not that. When Paul Dummett put a 10 yard pass out too - there was a bloke directly in the way of Atsu (?) and he was the only option apart from going all the way back (again) and whole crowd went apeshit with him for what actually was a pretty difficult pass in the end. Alright he maybe shouldn't have played it but fuck me cut the lad some slack.

Cannot understand for the life of me how blasting someone with abuse who is already giving their best is in any shape or form constructive.

That used to depress the fuck out of me when SBR was here, the players would be trying to move the ball around the pitch, then the fans would start shouting and bawling en masse to get it up the pitch. You could literally see some players shrinking into their shelves and getting double minded about their game.

http://cdn.furniturefashion.com/image/Ikea%20Wall%20Shelving.jpg

Ditto. And yet had Perez scored with that effort at 0-0 (great save tbf) it could have all turned out very different.

We've not a chance of overturning the Anita red card.

Ditto. And yet had Perez scored with that effort at 0-0 (great save tbf) it could have all turned out very different.

We've not a chance of overturning the Anita red card.

yep, think Perez had time to take a touch and place it further in the corner?

Mitro's chance is actually incredibly annoying because you'd literally ask any other striker how they'd hit that and the'd get it off the fucking ground and pick far post :lol:

Benitez has come out and said what we have pretty much. Top lad :thup:

http://cdn.furniturefashion.com/image/Ikea%20Wall%20Shelving.jpg

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-mclaren1utube140808_450x251.jpg