Newcastle United 2-0 Wolves (EFL Cup) - 20/9/16 post match reaction from page 13

Greg

When did Gouf become Mark Hughes?

It's so clear he is a striker man. The guy's finishing is mint. Happy Rafa has got him getting forward more to get in scoring positions. Could be used how Kuyt was under Rafa. Hard working striker out wide that still gets opportunities to contribute goals.

When did Gouf become Mark Hughes?

It's so clear he is a striker man. The guy's finishing is mint. Happy Rafa has got him getting forward more to get in scoring positions. Could be used how Kuyt was under Rafa. Hard working striker out wide that still gets opportunities to contribute goals.

What is this :lol:

I can't get that radio site link to work. Just nothing coming out of my speakers. Seems like something is doing me a favour.

Press play shithead

As if I wasn't doing that. :lol:

What next? turn off mute shithead? turn it up shithead? forgot your deaf shithead?

Is posting a tweet video of the SSN goals allowed? It is a highlights broadcast rather than a stream?

Someone filming it on their phone is fine or if is an official link from SSN it's fine as well.

So someone filming the TV with their phone then posting said video to twitter would not be cool then?

Is posting a tweet video of the SSN goals allowed? It is a highlights broadcast rather than a stream?

Someone filming it on their phone is fine or if is an official link from SSN it's fine as well.

So someone filming the TV with their phone then posting said video to twitter would not be cool then?

Sorry, that's what I meant. Yes, that is fine.

a classic Kaka post

What have I done now? :lol:

compared Gouff to Kuyt, i knew where that post was going the minute you wrote about his finishing ability. :lol:

Just meant in the way they are used that's all.

You guys man. Give me a break :lol:

Sorry, that's what I meant. Yes, that is fine.

So - Gouffran goal.. :)