Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

10 games in, Norwich are pulling away from us, think it's looking more and more likely that we are battling it out for the last auto place and play offs with a bunch of other teams. With our resources, that's not good enough, disappointed in Rafa, through this first quarterish of the season. 3 Losses at home in 5 is pathetic, in this division.

There's plenty of time left in the season man.

I can tell you now we will not finish above this Norwich Team and if we don't get 3 points on Saturday we will not finish 2nd

OK I'm going on a Newcastle United strike not going to wear any of their stuff or listen to the games unless we ever get back into the promotion spots. Absolutely disgusted with this team and manager right now.

10 games in, Norwich are pulling away from us, think it's looking more and more likely that we are battling it out for the last auto place and play offs with a bunch of other teams. With our resources, that's not good enough, disappointed in Rafa, through this first quarterish of the season. 3 Losses at home in 5 is pathetic, in this division.

I can tell you now we will not finish above this Norwich Team and if we don't get 3 points on Saturday we will not finish 2nd

Got the lottery numbers as well while you're at it?

Alright there Nostrodumbass.