Hull City vs Newcastle United - 29/11/16 @ 7:45pm - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

Jakupovic: Elmohamady, Maguire, Dawson, Robertson; Snodgrass, Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler; Diomande, Mbokani.

That close enough to full strength?

Pretty much except they usually start Marshall and Davies. Oh and Mason

There's a few surprises there. Sels for one, Tiote appears on the bench, still no Dummett - thought he was being saved for this when not showing up last game, and not even a bench warming role for Mitro.

Big first full game for Lazaar, think he came on as sub before, or did he actually start a game?

Pretty strong team though and our away form must be pushing best in the country atm, or am I dreaming.

Jakupovic: Elmohamady, Maguire, Dawson, Robertson; Snodgrass, Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler; Diomande, Mbokani.

That close enough to full strength?

Pretty much except they usually start Marshall and Davies

Was thinking. Thought they'd have a much worse team out

There's a few surprises there. Sels for one, Tiote appears on the bench, still no Dummett - thought he was being saved for this when not showing up last game, and not even a bench warming role for Mitro.

Big first full game for Lazaar, think he came on as sub before, or did he actually start a game?

Pretty strong team though and our away form must be pushing best in the country atm, or am I dreaming.

Lazaar started against Wolves. He was really shit but hopefully will be much better tonight

Not sure Tiote should be anywhere near the squad.

He started against Wolves and was hopeless, like George Weah's cousin.