Newcastle United 3-1 Notts Forest - 30/12/2016. Post match reaction from page 17

Disco

Pleased with 3 points,  had all the makings of a frustrating evening.  Referee was terrible,  Forest's antics were embarrassing and we were so sloppy in possession.  Gayle 's first was sublime and thought Diame looked pretty good at CM albeit against 10 men.

Atsu was terrible

Pleased with 3 points,  had all the makings of a frustrating evening.  Referee was terrible,  Forest's antics were embarrassing and we were so sloppy in possession.  Gayle 's first was sublime and thought Diame looked pretty good at CM albeit against 10 men.

Atsu was terrible

Didn't help the ball was about 6 foot over his head half the time.

Thought it was a decent performance, defending a bit suspect at times in the first half. Forest were kind of playing with all of their attackers lined up against our back four, which created a few chances from direct balls.

Glad to see Rafa trying Diame at CM, looked so much better without Colback. Remove him and Dummett and we'd look another level.

Thought it was a decent performance, defending a bit suspect at times in the first half. Forest were kind of playing with all of their attackers lined up against our back four, which created a few chances from direct balls.

Glad to see Rafa trying Diame at CM, looked so much better without Colback. Remove him and Dummett and we'd look another level.

Were you at the game ? Ando and that opther guy made it sound dreadful despite the win, in fact only reason we got the three points according to Ando was because of the sending off. Was Ando just being his usual miserable self ?

I thought it was every bit as bad as the Wednesday game only difference being we came up against a significantly, and a real significantly, worst team.

Had we played Wednesday or similar quality team again tonight we'd be looking at another disastourous defeat.

Thankfully we got away with another lacklustre performance and the win's all that matters. We can have high hopes for Monday now and hope it's not another shit show. We've been miles better away this season and if only this league had better refs we'd easily be unbeaten away from home.

Guest neesy111

Were you at the game ? Ando and that opther guy made it sound dreadful despite the win, in fact only reason we got the three points according to Ando was because of the sending off. Was Ando just being his usual miserable self ?

My mate at the game reckons we wouldn't have won without the red card.

I thought it was every bit as bad as the Wednesday game only difference being we came up against a significantly, and a real significantly, worst team.

Had we played Wednesday or similar quality team again tonight we'd be looking at another disastourous defeat.

Thankfully we got away with another lacklustre performance and the win's all that matters. We can have high hopes for Monday now and hope it's not another s*** show. We've been miles better away this season and if only this league had better refs we'd easily be unbeaten away from home.

What a load of shite.

My mate at the game reckons we wouldn't have won without the red card.

I think we would have. Means nowt.

Thankfully we got away with another lacklustre performance and the win's all that matters. We can have high hopes for Monday now and hope it's not another s*** show. We've been miles better away this season and if only this league had better refs we'd easily be unbeaten away from home.

What a load of s****.

You thought we played well then? To each his own but I honestly thought it wasn't convincing. It doesn't matter though we've won.

And on the away games the two we lost were down to shit refs. Forest game we all know then the Fulham game we deserved at least a draw and were denied two clear penalties.

Aye,  not as bad as Monday like.. Perez has been a huge disappointment this season.  Terrible again in the first half a little better after the break.  Like others have said would love  a real no 10.

What a load of shite.

he nailed it actually, we looked slow, sloppy and don't get me started on Perez.

3 points, but very unconvincing all round, the red card changed the game simple as that.